kaorialfred is offline Member

gyno surgery in the morning

well got the insurance to appove it.
    Going in the early morn. I did stop taking my test/deca /GH for about 2 weeks now. Hopefully everything will be okay.
    Gotta admit I am nervous as hell.

Anyone who has had this done, how quickly were you able to return to work.

Also because I train people with a Dr. Clearance I am trying to get back to work as soon as possible.

I would love to just speed heal if that is all possible......

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    cool, let us know how it goes. and you will not have to worry about taking ldex or nolva again, right? They are taking all of the tissue of both sides, right? Oh, and delete your other thread... you posted it twice.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Going in the early morn. I did stop taking my test/deca /GH for about 2 weeks now. Hopefully everything will be okay.

Also because I train people with a Dr. Clearance I am trying to get back to work as soon as possible.

good luck to ya man and I wish you a speedy recovery, just drink alot fluid do your physio and eat alot of protein. I would think there is something you could possibly take to help repair and speed the process, ask the doc

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    How the *ell did you get your insurance to pay 4 it?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Good luck bro let us know how it goes

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck BRo

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    How the *ell did you get your insurance to pay 4 it?

funny thing is they denied it at first. I first picked a plastic sugeon that was on their plan. Then I called up and asked about the appeal process. So then one person on the other end didn't give a rat's but. So then 2 weeks went by it went to appeals without my help and came thru approved.

Just so you know I got gyno when I had testicle torsion then after I had the bad one removed it got worse. Even with taking nolva, femera, I dex and trying to diet. So yes my blood work should be improving I have been on anti- e for a bout a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    cool, let us know how it goes. and you will not have to worry about taking ldex or nolva again, right? They are taking all of the tissue of both sides, right? Oh, and delete your other thread... you posted it twice.
    It seems to be deleted? (thank you)

I am having both glands removed and lipo around the area.

gotta go to work, god, I am going to miss working out and training my clients.

thanks for the replys it comforting!!!

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the same exact situation as you bro...I'm having the surgery next month. At first my insurance denied it, then they sent me a letter in the mail that said I was approved to have it done within 12 months. I guess they received my blood tests and saw that they were clean and approved me. Please keep us informed of how it goes because like I said, I'm having it done next month.

Good Luck Bro!!!

bigger is offline Senior Member
    testicle torsion? what is that?

A twisted nut... cut off blood supply and probably hurt him like a MFer

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Do insurance companies draw blood to check for steroids befoe they approve it?

im not trying to hijack this thread, anyway i got some thing like a small "baby" in my left nut, wtf is that? i showd upp straight after my pct one year ago, i visited my doc and they took several tests on my, but they dind know what it was, do you

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    im not trying to hijack this thread, anyway i got some thing like a small "baby" in my left nut, wtf is that? i showd upp straight after my pct one year ago, i visited my doc and they took several tests on my, but they dind know what it was, do you
    I bet you have a hard time tea baggin the ladies.

i had, well for a half a year or so, had no sex lust at all, **** was i depressed or what. well do you know or ever heard of this before ?

No but I would get more tests done.

m agree but i went to several docs and they said the same, they said that they wanted to take away my testicle, **** no never so still im thinking of it but the pain isnt so bad annymore, i just learnd to live whith it, but still dont know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Do insurance companies draw blood to check for steroids befoe they approve it?
    Zues, my insurance company required me to get blood tests done and have them sent to the Endocrenologist

They checked to see if my hormone levels were normal or if my estrogen, testosterone , etc. levels were out of wack. Luckily I had never done any steroids , so everything came back normal, and I'm only 19 and my gyno is from puberty.

The funny thing is, when the insurance company turned me down the first time, they said that they won't do the surgery on anyone under 21, and then they approved me 2 weeks later

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    It seems to be deleted? (thank you)

I am having both glands removed and lipo around the area.
    HAD THE EXACT PROCEDURE DONE A month ago this thursday..you wont be able to do sh!t for 5-7 daays..after that you can pretty much function normal other then lifting.week 3 i was able to bench press..today i benched 405 with no stiffness or soreness,there still is a little swelling but it has been healing quick..
    why did you stop with the gear and GH,,it will help in recovery.i never stopped,i actually added anadrol to speed things up and i believe it has.my surgeon couldnt believe i have been working out as i have been...goodluck bro..the worst part is dealing with the drains they put under your armpits for a week

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    this is interesting. i wonder if i could get my insurance to pay for it. would sure save me a lot of money. the drains does not sound fun though. the general consensus i guess is to blame it on puberty and hope they buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    this is interesting. i wonder if i could get my insurance to pay for it. would sure save me a lot of money. the drains does not sound fun though. the general consensus i guess is to blame it on puberty and hope they buy it?
    Tell them that your nipples are sometimes sore and they cause you pain and it is really uncomfortable

I've heard that that works best because if you are a big guy, and you aren't young, the surgeon may tell you that the insurance won't approve it.

You have to go to a plastic surgeon and tell him those things, then let him send a letter to your insurance company for approval. You may need to get blood work done with your general practitioner first.

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    since puberty i have had big puffy nipples, i used to have bumps in them but those disapeared. Will insurance cover surgery for this considering it was from puberty? And would i be more prone to gyno if i were to use AAS, due to this?

It's worth a try, but like I said, I got lucky

I have heard from so many other people that their insurance wouldn't cover it

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    Tell them that your nipples are sometimes sore and they cause you pain and it is really uncomfortable

I've heard that that works best because if you are a big guy, and you aren't young, the surgeon may tell you that the insurance won't approve it.

You have to go to a plastic surgeon and tell him those things, then let him send a letter to your insurance company for approval. You may need to get blood work done with your general practitioner first.
    well it would be true that they do hurt from time to time and i have a lump behind each one but i know that's from the cycles. i think i'm going to try it out and see if i can get approval. i have a little extra pull with the insurance company anyways.

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    oh ok, thanx... I think im going to say they r sensitive and hurt.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Picture Of Drains
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno surgery in the morning-surgery-pics.jpg  

Had Gyno surgery today!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Picture Of Drains

Yep I have them also. Dude I am okay but I can't go to sleep now. So I am on the board poking around. I threw up when I got home. I have nasty burps, that's what prob cause me to thow up. Anyway I know I was suppose to have this done last week. There was some problems, and I had it done today. I can feel my nipples sore as hell. OUCH@@

I am glad I got it done and over with.
    I go see the dr. 6 days from now. I have the drains too!!

Hell I even got some electrodes still stuck to me.

DD thanks for the pic of drains. I call mine hand grenades.

God I read someone keep doing there cycle and added anadrol , anybody else kept there gGH and AS going while having surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by bigger

dude it could be testicle torsion. Also I had my left nut removed and before that I had testicle torsion 2 on the same side. They removed it. I get scripts for HGH,TEST,Anavar . Halo, DECA , Winstrol , and just about any other thing I need no questions asked. All covered under my insurance plan.
    So it depends on you. If its bad freakin get it removed, could turn cancerous. I am married so My wife doesn't car and I have 2 boys ages 2 and 9 so . I'm straight.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    HAD THE EXACT PROCEDURE DONE A month ago this thursday..you wont be able to do sh!t for 5-7 daays..after that you can pretty much function normal other then lifting.week 3 i was able to bench press..today i benched 405 with no stiffness or soreness,there still is a little swelling but it has been healing quick..
    why did you stop with the gear and GH,,it will help in recovery.i never stopped,i actually added anadrol to speed things up and i believe it has.my surgeon couldnt believe i have been working out as i have been...goodluck bro..the worst part is dealing with the drains they put under your armpits for a week
    How does anadrol help recovery. I am getting my GH filled here soon. I will start back up the test soon.
    I got some advice to stop taking anything weeks before the surgery on here. Zank used HGH and he said it helped his hernia surgery recovery.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    how much does it cost???

What percentage does your insurance pay???

50.00 bucks

I don't know the excat cost but I have heard form 6 to 10 grand.

locutus is offline Associate Member

Had it done in 2000

I had that done in 2000 at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. Insurance did NOT pay for it. They told me it was cosmetic and that I had to fork over $4500.00 to pay for it. So I did. The drains under the arms sucked and the pain from "Yanking" them out at the doctors office was intense. I’m glad I did the surgery as it has made me a normal guy again, but my chest was left "Concaved" around my nipples and it’s easy to tell something happened there even with the 5 years of working out since then. I still don’t ever take my shirt off in public. The surgical scars healed very nicely and you can’t even tell I was ever cut open.

I have not yet done any roids so this was all related to puberty.

Schwarz is offline Member

Good luck with the op bro. Just wondering how long you've been usng gear and if you've always practiced good PCT??

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Good luck with the op bro. Just wondering how long you've been usng gear and if you've always practiced good PCT??

I don't do PCT, that's not required for HRT. But I can stop takeing anti-e

Thread Information