Jao34 is offline New Member

question about Testosterone Enanthate

Im trying to see if you guys think that i would be ready for anabolic steroids . Im 20 years old and have been working out consistently for the past two years and have gone from 135 to about 145 pounds. Im most concerned with gaining as much mass as possible. I have already bought finaplex and clomid but was told not to take it as my first cycle so i wont be doing that. Instead i bought some testosterone enanthate . Just curious if you guys think that i should wait a bit longer or if its a go ahead on the Test and also how much of it to take a week.

..one more question..the fina that i bought is already mixed together and everthing and i was curious if it would go bad if i were to hold onto it for a few months?

any help is appreciated.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao34
    Im trying to see if you guys think that i would be ready for anabolic steroids . Im 20 years old and have been working out consistently for the past two years and have gone from 135 to about 145 pounds. Im most concerned with gaining as much mass as possible. I have already bought finaplex and clomid but was told not to take it as my first cycle so i wont be doing that. Instead i bought some testosterone enanthate . Just curious if you guys think that i should wait a bit longer or if its a go ahead on the Test and also how much of it to take a week.

..one more question..the fina that i bought is already mixed together and everthing and i was curious if it would go bad if i were to hold onto it for a few months?

any help is appreciated.

i'm a firm believer you should be at least 21 years old.......also you're only 145 lbs???? i hope you're under 5'5"..........you've only put on 10 lbs in 2 years??? i'm gonna say you diet is off.......maybe even your training routine

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    dont as much research as possible and wait at least another 2-3 years,..trust me..youll be happy you did...besides time flies by,,you;; be 23 before you know it!

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    you obviously have trouble EATING enough food, try double-ing your intake lol

you would have no foundation at 145.. i was 145 when i was like 11 lol

imo - before u think of beginning aas, you need to make sure your diet is on point, and you actually know how to workout..

Thread Information