Thread: Var vs T-bol

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Var vs T-bol

Ive just searched a bunch of threads on Tbols and am getting alot of comparisons w/ Var. Can somebody explain this to me since all ive been hearing is that Tbol is a less toxic Dbol . heres what ive learned...

tell me if im wrong

T-bol

Obviously much cheaper (unless you have powder, which i do)
    Easier on body then dbol but basically same results
    no water retention

We all know what Var does so i wont post it BUT the I just want to clarify one thing... the main "significant" difference between them is ---keeping your gains. T-bol is great, but if it acts anything like dbol your right where you started after your cyc is over...

let me know if im on the right track fellas....

thanks

HH

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    I know nothing about either one as far as experience goes, but I have researched both a lot. Most of the stuff I have found seem to say T-bol works sortof like a cross between Dbol and Var. More mass than Var, less than Dbol, but also very few or at least weaker sides similar to Var. So can gain some mass, but also stay cut well. Also read somewhere that while Var lowers libido, T-bol raises it. Not sure if this helps any, I'm sure you've already found this much, but hope it can at least reassure you on whatever you are needing it for. I can try to find some of those threads if you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmore
    I know nothing about either one as far as experience goes, but I have researched both a lot. Most of the stuff I have found seem to say T-bol works sortof like a cross between Dbol and Var. More mass than Var, less than Dbol, but also very few or at least weaker sides similar to Var. So can gain some mass, but also stay cut well. Also read somewhere that while Var lowers libido, T-bol raises it. Not sure if this helps any, I'm sure you've already found this much, but hope it can at least reassure you on whatever you are needing it for. I can try to find some of those threads if you want them.
    thanks alot bro!
    yeah thats basically what ive been reading!! I think the libido affect is very strong for the Tbol as compared to Var, But... do you know anything on if you keep your gains w/ tbol. I think thats most important!! thanks

From what I have read or found, it seems Tbol is very similar in Var for keeping gains. Both give you less mass and size, etc... And are very little if any water weight, so they both seem to be relatively easy to maintain and keep (compared to other aas). If you check the steroid effectiveness chart on the mainpage of steroid.com Tbol gets 3 *'s out of 5 on keeping gains while Var gets 2. The chart is supposed to be reported by viewers or something, but not sure how out of date it is. Everywhere else I have read that both are very good for keeping gains.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    would tbol have the same effect as far as testosterone shutdown? I know using var alone you only shut down test production a fraction, and using tribulus will keep it in check.

dazbo is offline Senior Member

keeping the gains

Quote Originally Posted by Cmore
    From what I have read or found, it seems Tbol is very similar in Var for keeping gains. Both give you less mass and size, etc... And are very little if any water weight, so they both seem to be relatively easy to maintain and keep (compared to other aas). If you check the steroid effectiveness chart on the mainpage of steroid.com Tbol gets 3 *'s out of 5 on keeping gains while Var gets 2. The chart is supposed to be reported by viewers or something, but not sure how out of date it is. Everywhere else I have read that both are very good for keeping gains.
    I always thought the best thing about var (Or one of them) was that you keep ALL (Or at least MOST) of your gains ?? It just seems funny to me how VAR only gets a 2 here. I've read in scientific studies on VAR that the increase in muclse mass in a controlled group was still there even months afterwards. It also caused "Involuntary" weight loss (Fat loss I presume it means if you gains muscle mass too)

Theres a study by someone I followed a while back where a guy used TBol and was doing a diary, Im not sure how he got on because I think the diary ended up ending early.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    I was reading a post over at EF when i was searching this information on the net as well, someone posted that still after 6 months he kept about 90% of his gains, also he said he did no PCT work at all, his blood levels all went back to normal on their own after 2 weeks. He also stated that he is getting ready for his next cycle, and he was going to do 4 weeks t-bol and 2 weeks of var to see the effects of that cycle, he also said he gained 11lbs of muscle. He swears by T-Bol and says he can not wait to see how the next cyc plays out with the 2 weeks of var. Oh i almost forgot he was using
    PaperTurin 10mg Squares Chemical Name: Chlordehydromethyl-Testosterone (AKA: Oral Turanabol; OT)
    Last edited by PrimoPup; 05-19-2005 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    I always thought the best thing about var (Or one of them) was that you keep ALL (Or at least MOST) of your gains ?? It just seems funny to me how VAR only gets a 2 here. I've read in scientific studies on VAR that the increase in muclse mass in a controlled group was still there even months afterwards. It also caused "Involuntary" weight loss (Fat loss I presume it means if you gains muscle mass too)

Theres a study by someone I followed a while back where a guy used TBol and was doing a diary, Im not sure how he got on because I think the diary ended up ending early.
    That's what I've seen almost everywhere...That you keep almost all of your gains from it, especially with proper PCT. That's why I could not understand why it only said 2 out of 5 for Var and 3 for Tbol. I believe that is somewhat outdated, but not sure. There are some Tbol diaries or threads here if you search for them. Anyone out there with Tbol/Var/Both cycle experience, I'm sure HH and the rest of us on this thread would love to hear about your cycles and the results from them.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Yo

"On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol."

-From A-R Steroid Profiles

...We are looking at a stronger, cheaper, slightly different version of oxandrolone. I just ordered some yesterday.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    "On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol."

-From A-R Steroid Profiles

...We are looking at a stronger, cheaper, slightly different version of oxandrolone. I just ordered some yesterday.
    What you said here doesnt state anything really, he knows the basics of OT through research and in searching the posts, but what he really wants to know, is how keepable are the gains. We all know mg/mg tbol has a lower effect on muscle mass inc. than dbol (Plus Dbol's water gains), but gains off dbol are known to be unkeepable whereas turanabol - thats something we dont know; how keepable are those gains?!!? No personal experiences available on it and neither is there any evidence in clinical studies to show this.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

well

There are several threads indicating that gains are as maintainable as anavar gains. There are actually 3 active T-bol threads right now. This would make sense, as it does NOT aromatize, does not convert to DHT, and has(for that reason alone) therefore less of an impact on HPTA. It also does not bind well to the A-R, another reason it is light on the HPTA.

Typically, gains will be less with a mild compound liike T-bol, primo, or var, but gains are(at least in people's experiences) easier to maintain--and of course not water.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I have run both and the only differance I see between the 2 is tbol is alittle stronger. I noticed everything same as far as keeping gains, sides and such. I think tbol is the best oral at there.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Yes i agree, not from experience though just from what i have been reading. I was leaving the darkside, note WAS, but as soon as this ole fat azz flabby body gets his wind back, well use your imagination on the rest. As they said In the movie a Fish Called Wanda....
    "HELLO WANDA"

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    Yes i agree, not from experience though just from what i have been reading. I was leaving the darkside, note WAS, but as soon as this ole fat azz flabby body gets his wind back, well use your imagination on the rest. As they said In the movie a Fish Called Wanda....
    Would oral turanabol have a similar detection rate of dbol or 5-6 weeks??? It sounds as if this stuff is the shite....plus the whole libido stuff...hell yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by rawhide
    Would oral turanabol have a similar detection rate of dbol or 5-6 weeks??? It sounds as if this stuff is the shite....plus the whole libido stuff...hell yeah...
    Its detection is very short under 2weeks and its not even on the ncaa banned list.
    Last edited by Nicky B; 05-25-2005 at 02:10 PM.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    heres an OT diary,

it seems as though he was able to keep most gains and overall his cycle was a success

http://www.***********.com/t1721-ora...bol-diary.html

Klossus is offline Associate Member

oh well

guess i cant share that w/ everyone

put a space between each letter for the words between the www and the .com

I gotta bump this.......

Can we get a MOD or VET's opinion. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    I gotta bump this.......

Can we get a MOD or VET's opinion. thanks
    Still Bumping.......... or just tell me you dont have any useful info!

thanks

HH

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    i found some interesting information today about OT

apparently:

Dosages over 20mg/day lead to HPTA supression

htpa supression will occur with only 20mg/day, but 5 days after discontinued use, htpa will be back to normal range - even higher than normal range.

This was translated from German:

The income of 20 mg OT/Tag leads already after 10 days to a suppression of the endogenous Testosteronproduktion, which normalized themselves however already 5 days after termination of the income again and in the future even still continue to rise.

a lot of interesting/scary info can be found if you google: eastgermany.pdf

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Obviously much cheaper (unless you have powder, which i do)
    yeah, but tbol powder is even cheaper.......

The income of 20 mg OT/Tag leads already after 10 days to a suppression of the endogenous Testosteronproduktion, which normalized themselves however already 5 days after termination of the income again and in the future even still continue to rise.
    This is also hinting at another interesting (alledged) property of tbol - that when you stop using it you actually get a test rebound - ie your test levels bounce back higher than they were in the first place - haven't seen alot of info on this, but I've seen it mentioned a few times.

Oh yesh - and I find tbol gains very keepable (same as var)

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    I wonder what sort of results one would get if tbol was cycled at 20mg per day for 10 days, followed by 10 days off, then another 10 days on etc.?
    This would be an interesting experiment. Over a period of several months of this sort of cycling, an athlete such as a sprinter who is looking for an increase in strength but not mass could be expected to make some decent gains.
    Comments?

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Thread Information