speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Different Injection Spots Obsorb Better

Would injections into the glute or quad be obsorbed beter then injections into the calf or bi's?? Or do they all get obsorbed the same no matter what...I'm doing Ed injections just wondering if they are all the same.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the larger the muscle the better the it will be obsorded

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    they all will end up getting absorbed, but some spots can handle more oil at a faster rate than other spots. The larger the muscle, the faster the absorption. You are able to handle 3.5cc's at a time in glutes, but maybe 2.5 cc's max in your bi's. You COULD shoot 5 cc's in all areas, but it will take longer to disapate. Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    they all will end up getting absorbed, but some spots can handle more oil at a faster rate than other spots. The larger the muscle, the faster the absorption. You are able to handle 3.5cc's at a time in glutes, but maybe 2.5 cc's max in your bi's. You COULD shoot 5 cc's in all areas, but it will take longer to disapate. Make sense?

yeah bro i got ya thanks.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    spot injections dont work unless you are shooting something like igf or pgf2a

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    glutes work great 4 me

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    the larger the muscle the better the it will be obsorded
    Yes. This is 100% correct. You'll get a higher blood plasma level of a given steroid by shooting in the glutes as opposed to (for example) the delts....

You'll actually have more active steroid in your blood if you shoot in the largest muscle possible.

but at the same time you don't want to shoot in them big muscles to much because scar tissue will accumulate.....

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    use a smaller pin to help with scar builup like a 25 g. with ed injections that would help.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    I saw a study of NPP users who shot in the glutes vs. various other injection sites and what you all are saying is right. When the juice was shot in the glutes the amount that showed in the blood was much better as opposed to other sites.

Also about the 25g pins......I ****ING HATE THEM......you pretty much have to shoot straight BB in or it takes a year to go through. For quad shots they arent bad at all. However for glutes and delts I can't do em by myself period...just get pissed and end up slapping a 23g on and retapping.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    I saw a study of NPP users who shot in the glutes vs. various other injection sites and what you all are saying is right. When the juice was shot in the glutes the amount that showed in the blood was much better as opposed to other sites.

Also about the 25g pins......I ****ING HATE THEM......you pretty much have to shoot straight BB in or it takes a year to go through. For quad shots they arent bad at all. However for glutes and delts I can't do em by myself period...just get pissed and end up slapping a 23g on and retapping.

but i understand we all are different and use different gear...this is one of those to each his own things

Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    YEah...that chart and reference is in my Deca profile...It compares Deca and NPP, and also injection sites as well as gear concentration.

It tell us:

Shoot in the bigger muscles for better absorbtion.
    Use shorter esters for higher blood plasma levels of a drug.
    Use more highly concentrated gear (mgs/ml) for better results.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You won't notice much difference in how fast the gear is absorbed. The difference is there, but you won't generally notice it, providing of course you shoot an appropriate volume into any one site.

Thread Information