Thread: Websites.....

Mike Guest

Post Websites.....

Here's a PM I got from a member on this board - he makes a very valid point - there are lots of websites out there that will email you or that you will stumble upon that will seem very legitimate - Read on -

Hey dude, I just wanted to let you know about a phoney website

Hey Mikester,
    I found out that this particular website is trying to suck people in by advertising things like Dbol and Winny, but actually selling OC products. The site is very misleading. The really aren't scammers in a since, just misleading. the reason I am letting you know is because, they got my name and email address of this board. They have emailed me now about 10 or more times, same website same people. Just to let our board members know espeically the newbies about these guys. They make you believe that you are buying real "juice", and until you read the fine print, one can quickly realize that they are selling shit like Andro and comparing it to steriods . Just wanted to get your imput on this before I put up a message on the board, maybe you can shead some light on this issue or even put up a post about these guys if you feel it is necessary? Lata dude! By the way, man you guys keep this damn board up, I am freakin addicted. Oh and the God thing, still cracks me up man! here is the website: http://webcastcam.com/s-labs/

CYCLEON Guest
    - WARNING - The products sold by our company will induce extreme muscle growth and fat loss during weight training cycles. Due to their profound effects and potencies it is recomended to seek the guidance of a physician prior to use.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    everyone's a scammer these days. for every one scammer there's 10 dumb asses who haven't done any research and will buy from anyone

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump and beware

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    No before you knock these products they can be in some instances twice as effective as steriods , yes twice as effective as the steriods you could receive off GetbBig or scammersrUs.
    Ms Figure

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    These guys have been around for a while now and they are in my neck of the woods.

If I recall, one of the guys posted on this board that he had purchased some of their shit....

Don't waste your money, bro's.

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by Ms Figure
    No before you knock these products they can be in some instances twice as effective as steriods, yes twice as effective as the steriods you could receive off GetbBig or scammersrUs.

Bbbbwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahhahahaha haaaaahhaaa!!! so true!

I liek to say that they are 1/2 as effective - 100% of the sides with 0% of the benefits = 50%

Thread Information