thehun is offline New Member

Help w/QV test inject

Hey bros, this is my first post here. Great board. Anyway, here's the problem: I did a 1cc qv enantat 250 inject w/ 1.5in 25 ga. pin on Friday night into my left glute. The pain/swelling started Sat and got worse til about Tues. morning. It was pretty ****ing terrible. One cheek was like a soccer ball, my girl is laughing at me, i couldn't sit down. No redness or heat, though. My ass is finally back to normal this evening (Wed).

I'm pretty sure it was from the BA content since i've seen other's posts about it, but 1cc f'd me up for 4 days! I've never had anything like it before, but I've also never used QV test. I have a few questions on what to do:

1. Cut it with QV Bold 200? If so, how much?(I have that on hand, but i haven't shot it yet. Is the high BA content an issue with all QV gear? I've used BD Boldabol and it's painless, but I don't have any right now.)

2. I've read about cooking the BA off in an oven. Good idea?

3. Get some sterile oil and cut with that? (i'd have to order some)

Is there something else to do, besides getting gear not contaminated with tequila? Thanks in advance bros.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Your not used to that substance in your body. Stick with it. The pain will get less and less every time. Just hang in there.

I've heard that my body would get used to it. If I stick my right glute next (my left is the one that swelled up), is it gonna be just as bad since i've never stuck my right or will it be better since my entire body has seen it once? I'm really interested in just cutting it with QV bold, so any info on whether that has tons of BA would be appreciated.

Haxsore is offline Junior Member
    same thing happened to me the pain will go away bro dont worry!

Gills is offline Associate Member
    if you think it is the BA that is killing you, order b12 and cut it with that. I have used qv in the past, and there prop sure hurts like hell. I never had a problem with there TE though. did you buy it in mex yourself?

I didn't personally buy it in mex, but i'm pretty sure it's legit. Came shrink-wrapped in box, all holograms, etc. I guess I'll get some b12 to cut with, but i was hoping to be able to use the qv bold that i have or just cook off the ba. If anyone knows about ba content of qv bold, please let me know. Thanks for the replies.

Thread Information