C-Bol is offline Junior Member

What do you think about this Clen????

I know im leaving alot of people in the dark about this one, but my digital camera is truly f'd up and i apologzie for the lack of a picture. I have never taken clen tabs before (only the liquid), and this is the first time i got them. I got them from a much trusted friend (known him for 8 years), and he got them from a close friend of his who takes care of most of his buddies. Unfortunately i got the clen's in a plastic bag, just tossed in there. Some are broken (which will be replaced), but they have just a "C" on them (no mcg info or anything like that)

I know this is a really really really far stretch....but does anyone know of clen tabs with these imprints on them. My friend is in florida and said he would get the brand info and the broken one's replaced when he comes back sunday.....I'll probably get bitched out for such a pathetic post, but the anxiety as to whether or not these are real is killing me.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you trusty your friend and he trust who he got them from then i see no reason why you should doubt there legitamacy. If somoene isn;t trusted in the situation then i can see how some doubts might linger.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    why don't you just get it from AR-R

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    That way you know its legit

intensity101 is offline New Member
    Small white tabs with a "c" imprint . Sound like Chinese Clen ( 40mcg ) Good stuff !

Thread Information