Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member

against popular belief test is not needed in every cycle

I love test and this board most will say that test is needed in every cycle! I read some argument that Themindofross wrote and some actually were very acruate! I train with a copetitive BB at the state level in texas and I have learned almost every cycle he has been on. The intresting part of this is that for some of his contest preparations he has only used wynny, tren and var.
    He does this for 6 to 8 weeks and one thing he has also agreed on with the mind of ross is that he recovers faster when no test is used! I am not advocating test free cycles! Like I said, against popular belief maybe some of this test free cycles really work good for some people. I wrote this because every time I see a thread that states winny only cycle, var onlly cycle
    or cycle wihtout test everyone gets flamed, but depending on the goals of the individual maybe sometimes it works!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Note the timeframe which is "preparing for competitions" meaning a few weeks out.

Many at that time use no test or test suspension, yes, but this is ONLY during this timeframe.

The previous discussion was not about contest prep, it was a general concensus/statement about test in all cycles.

~SC~

I agree swole! But what about the recreational user like meny board members who r not competitive BBs and some time just want a short kick for spring break or the summer! do u think that a 6 to 8 week cycle of winstrol , tren and var will not give any good results!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punisher
    I agree swole! But what about the recreational user like meny board members who r not competitive BBs and some time just want a short kick for spring break or the summer! do u think that a 6 to 8 week cycle of winstrol, tren and var will not give any good results!
    Springbreakers should'nt use juice at all.

Exactly!

~SC~

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

misconception

The only STATEMENT I made.....

We all have different goals.

We all have different genetics.

TEST IS KING....

BUT there are other anabolics that are SAFER.
    AND TEST does not have to be the BASE of EVERY cycle....

Its about goals. It SIZE is your PRIORITY--not safety, or BF%, or Endogenous T-production--TEST is for you..

If you are prone to gyno, baldness, and low libido...maybe Oxandrolone, TBOL, or primobolan will be effective. NOT evreyone is a competitive bodybuilder.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    The only STATEMENT I made.....

We all have different goals.

TEST IS KING....

BUT there are other anabolics that are SAFER.
    AND TEST does not have to be the BASE of EVERY cycle....

Its about goals. It SIZE is your PRIORITY--not safety, or BF%, or Endogenous T-production--TEST is for you..

If you are prone to gyno, baldness, and low libido...maybe Oxandrolone, TBOL, or primobolan will be effective. NOT evreyone is a competitive bodybuilder.

agree!

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Springbreakers should'nt use juice at all.

who should juice in your opinion then?

wow

I am in DISBELIEF! SOMEONE AGREED with me! Thanks for speaking up buddy...I appreciate it.

I am in DISBELIEF! SOMEONE AGREED with me! Thanks for speaking up buddy...I appreciate it.
    I try to be open minded ross but I lisent and respect every ones opinion in this board even if they seem wrong to me!

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    who should juice in your opinion then?

My life is bodybuilding. i think those punk*ss kids that I see during springbreak walking around at 180 with invisible lats should be kicked in the head. When I was in school, every January, kids would come to my dorm trying to see what they could take to get "ripped" for springbreak. If you are looking for a quick fix to offset your lifestyle, then steroids are not for you.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm....Mr. Punisher registered yesterday.....very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    what' s so intresting! any way what about base ball players, football, soccer and boxers who only cycle for contest prep!

Quote Originally Posted by speak

I agree

I agree that TEENAGERS and college kids with NO KNOWLEDGE of nutrition of steroids should not be using them.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Could "the mind of ross" & "punisher" be the same person?

hmmm

I am not 5 years old bro...

Tho, I KNEW someone would suggest this...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i beg to differ yes it is and that's from personal experiance

I just agreed wiht him in one or two things! Like I told him I am open minded and respect everyone in this board and I also deserve the same respect.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im am glad to see test is king. Some ppl have had some good gains w/oral only cycles. 100% of these individuals Im sure were not at their natural potential, like the thread Phreezer posted. For ppl that have gotten to their max potential, big gains are unlikely w/ oral only and yes there is always the Mr. Limpy problem. We should probably put this debate to bed. You have years of experience vs very very little experience. Who do you trust?

insanepump621 is offline Member
    themindofross might think he knows what he is talking about but the arrogance he shows on this board shows me that he has no intelligence what so ever... and horrible first impressions

insanepump621 is offline Member
    by the way test is best... its funny how those 2 words go together so well

I

I think it is great for the board--NEW ideas always spark discussion. I don't think it is a dead issue. There are obviously people on A-R who have had great success without TEST. Of course, TEST is KING, tons of people have changed their physiques with test. We are only keeping our OPTIONS open...ya know, in case we are prone to gyno, baldness, or low libido.

We all have different goals

Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    themindofross might think he knows what he is talking about but the arrogance he shows on this board shows me that he has no intelligence what so ever... and horrible first impressions
    yea his arrogance is bad! but dont take that from him, if anything try to see if there is anything good to learn from him! and if not then just ignore his threads!

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    My life is bodybuilding. i think those punk*ss kids that I see during springbreak walking around at 180 with invisible lats should be kicked in the head. When I was in school, every January, kids would come to my dorm trying to see what they could take to get "ripped" for springbreak. If you are looking for a quick fix to offset your lifestyle, then steroids are not for you.
    Exactly. Using steroids is a lifestyle take it or leave it. There are no maybe I'll keep my diet in check this week and go and drink all next week but still stay on the sauce. People who live the lifestyle of being big bad asses are the only people who should be using steroids. Work hard, reach your natural peak, then if you can stay focused enough start a cycle and follow through. Again people looking for a quick fix should be kicked in the head.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    IP Check

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Exactly. Using steroids is a lifestyle take it or leave it. There are no maybe I'll keep my diet in check this week and go and drink all next week but still stay on the sauce. People who live the lifestyle of being big bad asses are the only people who should be using steroids. Work hard, reach your natural peak, then if you can stay focused enough start a cycle and follow through. Again people looking for a quick fix should be kicked in the head.
    most professional atheletes will disagree wiht u!

most professional atheletes will disagree wiht u!
    Thats fine. I plan on having my pro card this year. Does that make me a professional athlete??? You are stirring up alot of crap for only your second day on this board.

I think

We are ALL DIFFERENT. I think everyone on the board should be open-minded. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT BODIES.....no one is going to respond the same exact way to the same compounds. Everyone just chill. I think its good to have DEBATE, for argument is a tool that is used to ARRIVE at TRUTH....we are never going to get there though, if the GOAL is not truly a genuine motive to just arrive at the TRUTH...not OUR TRUTH...THE TRUTH...that means even if we are wrong...

Let us all learn.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    well sayd bro i'm with ya 100% on that

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    boy i sure hope the mind of ross and mr.punisher are fixed or sterile
    you two deffinately don't need to breed

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Like said above, competitive BB vs BB'ing for personal gratification are very different in terms of useful cycles and goals. If I wanted the leanest possible cycle out there to compete with because its my career NOT a hobby then my HPTA surpression and libido would come second to winning if it meant I wouldn't be able to pay the bills. In that case I might do Tren , Var and Masteron or something like that w/o any Test to get that extra 0.5% bf decrease before the comp

For myself though, I like a functional weiner and I'm not looking to compete for another year probably and even then it will be amature not anything close to pro. Test barely surpresses me at all, my nuts don't even shrink... so why not keep it up, make better gains and a solid recovery. If it aint broke dont fix it...

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    I just agreed wiht him in one or two things! Like I told him I am open minded and respect everyone in this board and I also deserve the same respect.
    I don't think this is 'TheMindofRoss', I was thinking more along the lines of 'dirtyvegas'. BTW I'm starting a betting pool on the real identity of 'Mr. Punisher'

Taking bets now

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Like said above, competitive BB vs BB'ing for personal gratification are very different in terms of useful cycles and goals. If I wanted the leanest possible cycle out there to compete with because its my career NOT a hobby then my HPTA surpression and libido would come second to winning if it meant I wouldn't be able to pay the bills. In that case I might do Tren , Var and Masteron or something like that w/o any Test to get that extra 0.5% bf decrease before the comp

For myself though, I like a functional weiner and I'm not looking to compete for another year probably and even then it will be amature not anything close to pro. Test barely surpresses me at all, my nuts don't even shrink... so why not keep it up, make better gains and a solid recovery. If it aint broke dont fix it...
    Well you are a lucky guy if Test does not supress you, shrink your nuts, give you gyno, or baldness.

Some people just don't get as lucky...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you are a lucky guy if Test does not supress you, shrink your nuts, give you gyno, or baldness.

Some people just don't get as lucky...
    I lose hair but I'm taking finasteride now and its corrected that... it seems like 9/10 people that do not take test suffer more problems like lack of libido, depression, lethargy, etc. not the other way around, thats hard to ignore.

I agree

Well said 1-cent..

4spain is offline Associate Member
    For as much as everyone doesn't Like MindOfRoss you sure give him a lot of attention. Every time someone replies to say something bad it keeps him at the top of the page. If you don't like him or what he says just don't reply, his post will end up on last page. I think it is great to see people prove & disprove theories, isn't that why we are here, to learn. People just reply to talk sh!t and all it does is bring more attention to him, which is what he wants.

that is my 2 cents.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    For as much as everyone doesn't Like MindOfRoss you sure give him a lot of attention. Every time someone replies to say something bad it keeps him at the top of the page. If you don't like him or what he says just don't reply, his post will end up on last page. I think it is great to see people prove & disprove theories, isn't that why we are here, to learn. People just reply to talk sh!t and all it does is bring more attention to him, which is what he wants.

that is my 2 cents.
    Agree he is an attention hog. Just dont want someone who doesnt know anything about juice to listen to him. So far 2 mods agree he is full of sh*t.

Make sure you include me in that vote if you have not already.

~SC~

IronAdam is offline Member
    I dissagree with the statment that steroids should only be used by those who want to be huge. I would say the #1 reason people take steroids is to enhance their physical asthetics beyond what is possible naturally. Everyone has different goals. Just because this is a steroid disscusion board does not mean everyone is out to become a 250lb+ freak!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information