beastrg is offline Junior Member

Nolva throughout???

Planning a 10-12 weeks test e cycle and tbol. Would u run 10mg nlova ed on cycle and then 20mg for 5 weeks after last jab?? Just to prevent any chance of gyno!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I run 10-20 mg or at least I used to... now I only use it if my nipples are sore, I got AR's letro and it is the best for reversing or shrinking gyno...

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    bump..anyone else advise using it throughout as there are very mixed opinions about this?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Some people run it throughout cycle to keep safe. Some take the risk and only use it if they feel the need to. Some don't use it at all because they don't need it.

-Gear

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Some say use it through-out, other say only use it if symptoms occur, its a hard one. If you had any gyno problems during puberty deffinitely run it 10mg/ED and if things worsen 40-80mg/ED.

Nolva is effective (to a degree) at combatting water retention so it could be used for that. Personally I'd run it at 10mg/ED to be on the safe side. Gyno is harder to treat/remove than it is to prevent.

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, if you use nolva 10mg ed throughout cycle, will you gain less then if you didnt use nolva until the cycle was finished ? :O

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    less water... but I think that old myth about nolva making the steroids less potent is bullshit personally...

Thread Information