BigBoy10019 is offline Junior Member

Normal or Not??? you guys tell me

It is normal that a first timer rat using Clen does not feel nothing, like, I gave 1 pump (200mcg) in the morning and I did not felt nothing, so I decided to take another 2 pumps (400mcg) by lunch time and did not felt nothing beside a little rise of my temperature but nothinmg else. and I decide to do another 2 pumps by 3pm (400mcg) and almost like at lunch..... nothing. Is this normal or I should increase the dosage?
    Besides this, is there a way I can change insted using the pump thingie that comes with it, to use a droper (up to 20mg) and if I can how much is suposed to be in mg. Thanks everyone

Normal Or Not? Clen/T3 Combo

It is normal that a first timer rat using Clen does not feel nothing, like, I gave 1 pump (200mcg) in the morning and I did not felt nothing, so I decided to take another 2 pumps (400mcg) by lunch time and did not felt nothing beside a little rise of my temperature but nothinmg else. and I decide to do another 2 pumps by 3pm (400mcg) and almost like at lunch..... nothing. Is this normal or I should increase the dosage?
    Besides this, is there a way I can change insted using the pump thingie that comes with it, to use a droper (up to 20mg) and if I can how much is suposed to be in mg. Thanks everyone

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

pump

the pump is .1 cc it takes 10 pumps to get 200mcg same with the t3. you might have gotten some under dosed clen . My rats hands shake for 5 hours after 5 pumps (100mcg) the sides are unmistakable. the t3 you wont feel, I hope your running some test with this combo or it will eat muscle as well. GOod luck.
    -Dave

thanks for the post wrangler, I'm running 300mg test cyp and 200mg deca weekly. what about using a droper, if I can how I can convert #'s?

1 pump = 20mcg not 200 try 2-3 and wait a few hours and make sure you rat drinks water. Remember you don't want your rat to shake

1 ml = 200mcg 200mcg will kill your rat be careful.....use the pump the rise in temp is what you want. that is all....please do some research before you kill your rat. 3 squirt a day should be fine for the first week. then raise it 1 squirt
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 05-21-2005 at 01:16 AM.

I will follow that Lion, thanks!!

Thread Information