hitta47 is offline New Member

need help with first cycle

this is right now what i have planned for my first cycle. I am 22, 6'1" 195 lbs bout 12% bf. I am looking to gain some good clean mass gaining a really hard look. how is this cycle...

week 1-4- sustanon 250 mg
    week 1-8- deca 600 mg
    week 8-11- nolvadex 40 mg

also i was wondering which do most of u guys find to be better for after a cycle nolvadex or clomid

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Honestly I think it sucks IMO. Not meant to flame.

I would run the sust. steady with the deca . go 10 weeks at least. Beware of deca d*ck. You may want to drop the amount of deca and increase the amount of sust. Clomid works good for me.

I would suggest doing some more research here. That cycle does not seem to be very well planned. Not to flame.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta47
    this is right now what i have planned for my first cycle. I am 22, 6'1" 195 lbs bout 12% bf. I am looking to gain some good clean mass gaining a really hard look. how is this cycle...

week 1-8- deca 600 mg

also i was wondering which do most of u guys find to be better for after a cycle nolvadex or clomid
    This cycle is terrible, it is a waste of time, money and will un-necessarily mess your hormones up causing more problems. (no flame, JMHO)

Get a Test with a single ester such as Test Enan or Test Cyp. Run it between 350mg-500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Sus is ok to run for a 1st time but needs to be injected EOD. I hope you like injections?!

Clomid AND Nolva need to be run for PCT.

By the looks of things you need a lot of research to do, use the search fascility, all the info is here for you.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    that cycle is terrible bro, I suggest you do more research. A good first cycle is 10-12 weeks of test e followed by proper PCT. With what you have planned, youre running a heck of a lot more deca than test so you are at high risk of deca dick! Deca should be run for at least 10 weeks minimum as well as sust, plus you have to shoot sust every other day for best results, which is why its not commonly recommended for a first cycle.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I forgot to add, keep to one compound for a 1st cycle, keep the Deca for a later date. It will only complicate things further if you run into problems.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this is not a cycle . this is a test booster

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hitta47

week 1-8- deca 600 mg

thats alot of deca for a first cycle option - and yes, as others have pointed out - that cycle does suck, quite a bit - no offense.
    u should do somemore reading in these forums, look at other peoples first cycles etc.
    my first one: involved 500mg test eth/week, 300mg deca/week. with dbol as a kickstart at 30mg..

do somemore reading, you'll learn alot more about how you should do things when u do research

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    This cycle is terrible, it is a waste of time, money and will un-necessarily mess your hormones up causing more problems. (no flame, JMHO)

Get a Test with a single ester such as Test Enan or Test Cyp. Run it between 350mg-500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Sus is ok to run for a 1st time but needs to be injected EOD. I hope you like injections?!

Clomid AND Nolva need to be run for PCT.

By the looks of things you need a lot of research to do, use the search fascility, all the info is here for you.
    That's good advice. First cycle should be test only and run for a minimum of 10 weeks. I personally would run 500mgs. I did 250mgs a week my first cycle and was not all that happy with it.

Thread Information