illuzions is offline Associate Member

Post yellow winnie tabs???

ok guys i need ur help...i posted this already, until i actually saw these new yellow winnie tabs, which are supposed to be 50 mgs. each pill...can this be true...i know they are usually blue..but i hear they are very very new...does anyone know of this to be true...i know they have 5 or 10 mg. yellow winnie tabs..please help....

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    all I know is that there definitely is yellow winny tabs. I didn't think they were 50mgs though, but I could easily be wrong about the doses they are.

well i hope for my sake they do come in that dosage...lmao...we shall see....thanx

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    yes, I have access to those yellow 50mg winnies and they are NOT **. The ** winny is blue, these are not.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    ** is blue and 50mg not sure what the yellow ones are

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yes, they are out there - they are new - I dont know how good they are but they are from people in the game.

thanx guys...ill keep u posted after my cycle...

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    only problem with illuzionz over here is that hes a giant pussy...sop even if their 500mg a pill hes still not gonna get results...workout hard little boy

G-S Guest
    Let's hope you 2 are buddies, and you're just givin him a lil friendly shit...

he is a lil man who wishes he could put up the weight i do...hahah struggling with 175..u pussy...i had to rip it off ur chest...or else the bar would have went through u...mr . metz..u need a few more cycles before ur on my level..just cause ur the same weight doent mean u look as i do...hahah..and ull never be.....hahahahah ..there is some friendliness for ya...go get laid for once...hahahah

metzger66 is offline Associate Member

Yellow tabs

I have yellow winney tabs... I plan on putting up a pic this weekend with my digital camera. I will pm a pic to you if you have some pics pm thm to me and we can compare.

My label reads

500 tablets
    stanozolol ....u.s.p 2mg

prema products
    karachi-pakistan

white bottle with yellow label

metzger66

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    this kid out works me once and he willbrag about it forever...good luck little boy

RELAX

[quote]
    metz..u need a few more cycles before ur on my level..just cause ur the same weight doent mean u look as i do...hahah..and ull never be.....hahahahah ..there is some friendliness for ya...go get laid for once...hahahah [quote]

Hey bro (illuzions) I don't know what your problem is I have yellow winny tabs to and all I was doing was trying to help. If you don't need help all mighty one then go screw around somewhere else. AND SCREW YOUR LEVEL! YOU DON"T KNOW ME!

metzger66

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    metz - i believe that ZTEM and illusionz were referring to each other - appearantly they are butt buddies?/workout partners

so no need for histronics

Microbrew is offline Member
    The only yellow winny tabs I know of are these. And they are 5mg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yellow winnie tabs???-stanozolol-british-dragon.2.jpg  

Microbrew is offline Member
    Here are more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yellow winnie tabs???-stanabol-british-dispensary.jpg  

yes he is right ...metz...i was referring to ztem..no need to get all pissed...i wasnt talking to u..as for ztem...i do workout with him, and its all in good fun..we bust each others chops in the gym too...its fun...lmao...we chill all the time....not butt buddies...hahah..in case u dont know....ztem..spelled backwards is metz...so relax there...and i sent u a pm...so we can compare pics...as a matter of fact i had someone test em for me...they came out 49.7 mgs. for each pill(yellow winnie tabs) which is great...and i already feel good with them....along with my fina..i hope to see some nice lean gains...thanx guys for the input..and ztem u pussy ill see u at the gym...

Thanks illuzions

I realized after I posted that what you meant by metz backward plus I figured since that post was above mine how could you have dissed me... No hard feelings even though I'd work both of you in gym J/K. It's all in good fun and will be in touch soon friday or saturday with the pic. I don't know about mine because I don't really trust the guy. I also got some ganabol from him and some HGH. He just a seemed a little shady.\

metzger66

ok keep in touch with those pics...

ILLUZIONS CHECK IT OUT

METZGER66
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yellow winnie tabs???-picture-003.jpg  

real or fake

METZGER66
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yellow winnie tabs???-picture-004.jpg  

well shit ....here we go...those dont look like mine...mine are shaped like a pentagon..they are yellow like that...i had mine tested..and they came out to be good(50 mgs). but hey man these yellow ones are very new to the market..so who ever makes them could change that shape or what not...id say they are real, try to work out something with ur supplier...try em for like 2 weeks and see if they give u any small results...do a 2 on 1 off cycle and see if they feel real to u....thats what i did, and i can tell already ..one week and they seem to be workin good...ill keep u posted with this shady stuff...let me know what happens...

Thread Information