Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Test alone

  1. #1
    BarBell'd is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    22

    Test alone

    I've been reading some of the posts from today and would like to hear more definate answers/opinions. Is there a down side to running test alone? As in 500mg Sus per week for 10 wks. Is something more needed to solidify gains or will it work great with proper pct? Thanks in advance.....

  2. #2
    the revolution's Avatar
    the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    332
    as a first cycle it is recommended that u use a 'test only cycle'
    imo, u can use a bit more then that..
    sust is cool for a first cycle, but as many many say on here "i hope u like injecting".. if ur gonna use sust..
    imo - test eth is ideal first cycle
    with dbol as a kickstart - maybe add some deca (i know some wont agree).. but thats m.o.

  3. #3
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Test alone is just fine. My first cycle was prop and var and I got about 15lbs in 6 or 7 weeks. The only thing I'd change is that I'd switch the sust for a single ester test but that's just my opinion. You should make nice gains off of 500mg per week of sust.

  4. #4
    maxex's Avatar
    maxex is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    s.jersey
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    as a first cycle it is recommended that u use a 'test only cycle'
    imo, u can use a bit more then that..
    sust is cool for a first cycle, but as many many say on here "i hope u like injecting".. if ur gonna use sust..
    imo - test eth is ideal first cycle
    with dbol as a kickstart - maybe add some deca (i know some wont agree).. but thats m.o.
    I have to disagree, My first cycle back after 3 years off was Sust @ 500mg 2 x week @ 10 weeks, I gained 25(mostly water) lbs, but lost 13 because of sh*tty pct, and had exceptional strength gains with minimal sides and now im in the second week of my 3rd cycle since then and I have yet to get the kind of weight and strength gains as fast as that cycle.

  5. #5
    the revolution's Avatar
    the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    I have to disagree, My first cycle back after 3 years off was Sust @ 500mg 2 x week @ 10 weeks, I gained 25(mostly water) lbs, but lost 13 because of sh*tty pct, and had exceptional strength gains with minimal sides and now im in the second week of my 3rd cycle since then and I have yet to get the kind of weight and strength gains as fast as that cycle.
    my reasoning behind saying: eth over sust..
    is the amount of injections.. both are equally effective..
    sust is annoyingwith the amount of injections @eod.. while eth is done once or mostly twice a week..
    thats what opinions are for. both substances will be successful - if everything else is in tact.

  6. #6
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    I have to disagree, My first cycle back after 3 years off was Sust @ 500mg 2 x week @ 10 weeks, I gained 25(mostly water) lbs, but lost 13 because of sh*tty pct, and had exceptional strength gains with minimal sides and now im in the second week of my 3rd cycle since then and I have yet to get the kind of weight and strength gains as fast as that cycle.
    a lot of that water weight can be avoided by more frequent injections

  7. #7
    maxex's Avatar
    maxex is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    s.jersey
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    my reasoning behind saying: eth over sust..
    is the amount of injections.. both are equally effective..
    sust is annoyingwith the amount of injections @eod.. while eth is done once or mostly twice a week..
    thats what opinions are for. both substances will be successful - if everything else is in tact.
    I understand what you were saying but what i was saying was i only injected sust 2x a week and had decent results.

  8. #8
    maxex's Avatar
    maxex is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    s.jersey
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    a lot of that water weight can be avoided by more frequent injections
    How much is a lot, 5 lbs? At the time, I wasnt worried about a little extra water.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •