Reposter V2.0 is offline New Member

Feedback Desired on what may just be paranoia

I am a regular posting this under a different name for the time being. This does not involve a source and does not involve anyone other than myself, so my doing so doesn't jeopardize or hurt anyone, but I would prefer the anonymity for now. That said, here's my situation:

I had a four day business trip very recently. Rather than risk taking any gear, syringes, etc, etc on the plane with me, I simply express mailed the stuff (b-12 of course) to myself at the motel I'd be staying. From there, a totally coincidental fire had the motel closed the day I arrived. I ended up staying somewhere else, but mentioned to the dude at the front desk that I had forgotten something at home, my roommate had mailed it out to me that morning, and would it be okay if I could pop in and pick it up in a day or two. He was fine with that.

Long story short: the package never showed. This package consisted of 2 syringes each filled with 1.5mls. Each syringe was rapped in tin foil and stuffed in a pair of socks for cushion. Even if they managed to leak after that, the package had internal bubble tape all around it, so I can't imagine one 1.5ml break leaking through enough to warrant an opening of the package (and I don't even know if they open them or destroy them for such leaks).

I am left now (it's been over a week since the package was supposed to get to me down south and I've heard NOTHING as of yet) wondering what the hell happened or is happening. As I see it, there are a few options:

1. It was lost in the mail. Helluva a coincidence but possible.

2. The stoner/slacker working the motel never went to pick it up (it was a small town and there was no mail delivery - you had to pick up your shit at the post office, and he was the only one working every day I stopped in).

3. The pack was nailed somehow.

Three scares me, obviously, but doesn't seem likely for the following reasons: I stopped back in to the motel three times during my trip. At any point, the post office/postal inspector could have told him to send me to the PO to pick it up in order to 'incriminate' me. This did not happen.

It's been a week and I've heard literally nothing. Not a sound. I would think if it got nailed, I would have heard something, if not back in that town, soon within returning.

And, finally, even if I got nailed, with only 3 total ml of solution, could they even test it to find out what it was, or is such a miniscule amount so unnoteworthy as to simply be tossed out and my addy flagged (which doesn't concern me as i have no pending orders and will not for the remainder of my stay here)? I know you have to send at least 3ml to labs for testing, and I assume it's a one shot deal.

OH, and as a final note, if there is a worst case scenario and it got nabbed, how long do I sweat it before I can safely assume (and i know this is speculation) that i'm 'in the clear' and no action will be taken??

Thank you in advance for any speculation or wild guesses. Though, the more educated the better with regards to guesses.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    bump for this fella

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you are fin there not going to come after you.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    did you put a return address, crazy storie

511220 is offline Associate Member
    IMO, that amount of an unknown substance in a small town will not even get the question "should we?" Too many resources needed...

Breath easy my man,

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    did you put a return address, crazy storie
    Fake return addy but it was sent to me postage paid with a credit/debit card that one could, if desired, trace back to "here".

Quote Originally Posted by 511220
    IMO, that amount of an unknown substance in a small town will not even get the question "should we?" Too many resources needed...

Breath easy my man,

More or less my sentiments, though I can't help thinking of the worst case. My genuine suspicion, if I had to place money on it, is that the guy never felt like driving into town to hit the post office while I wast here (I mean, he was the very embodiment of lazy as **** slacker). If in fact it was opened and action was to be taken, I'm convinced that word would have been passed to me that I needed to go to the PO in person to pick it up.

Though, I'll feel a LOT better in another week or so when all is still quiet.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    haha, 2 syringes... no worries. Id be suprised if you even got a notice back, and of course they wouldn't waste police manpower to try and prosecute you. It would be a waste of their own money.

I know it's still a little freaky, but no worries.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I wouldn't sweat it either bro, if you haven't recived it then it probably got lost or they didn't bother looking for, I think you would have recieved something buy now if something was up.....Have a beer and wait until you get back to continue....

Thread Information