Thread: Ever notice?

SuperSquats is offline New Member

Ever notice?

Ever notice how many supposed "juice wannabe gurus" look so old. I mean most of these dudes were ugly enuff and never got any decent chicks before they juiced now after they've caused PERMANENT skin damage (sun, juice, other illegal drugs, lack of sleep?) they're even more putrid and the only chicks they get are equally disfunctional losers (like female cops, stippers, etc.) as they are. I LOVE bodybuilding getting larger (90% natural) w/ no needles are liver shrivelling pills but if I had to choose lifting OVER my good looks + family connections to useful things I'd be my original 154lbs at 5'8" instead of my present 240lbat EIGHTEEN % bf. My opinion. It just ain't worth the consequences...

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    ok... so stop doing it, nobody is making you cycle.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    how do you figure 90% natural? did you only juice 10% of your life

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    how do you figure 90% natural? did you only juice 10% of your life
    No, he did the "what percent is natural and what percent is chemically induced" quiz in the back of this months edition of Flex mag

Mule,
    No, i meant the fantasy worlds some lifters choose to live in becuz they don't want to deal w/ the reality of they're lives. I use so freakin litte Test Prop that it probably isn't making much of differenc (positive or negative). The one track lives of these losers makes me (and other people) laugh. Once a person hits the age of 30 or so if they haven't made it (in the "pro" bodybuilding world) then they ain't going to and the bodies/minds and ultimately LIVES they're gonna be left w/ will be as worthless as the women they sleep w/. Most educated women who make in excess of a 100K that I know consciously **** these dudes and show them the door VERY soon, then laugh at them w/ they're girlfriends later. Again, just my "observation".

Yea boy

Flex, hell yea, I got a lifetime subscription for winning the heavyweight division of Mr Podunk USA. I also got a free Slushee. I got a good life.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSquats
    Most educated women who make in excess of a 100K that I know consciously **** these dudes and show them the door VERY soon, then laugh at them w/ they're girlfriends later. Again, just my "observation".
    As long as they are getting some its all good

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    did I skim past the point, or better yet the question?

No real "point" I guess it's just my observation.

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    [B][I]Disfunctional losers...hey jackass, I know a lot of females that are strippers and that is not even close to what these women are like. I think you are quoting yourself there.

The fact u know alot of "females" says enuff. Yea metallica rocks dude, poison too.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ever notice how many supposed "juice wannabe gurus" look so old. I mean most of these dudes were ugly enuff and never got any decent chicks before they juiced now after they've caused PERMANENT skin damage (sun, juice, other illegal drugs, lack of sleep?) they're even more putrid and the only chicks they get are equally disfunctional losers (like female cops, stippers, etc.) as they are. I LOVE bodybuilding getting larger (90% natural) w/ no needles are liver shrivelling pills but if I had to choose lifting OVER my good looks + family connections to useful things I'd be my original 154lbs at 5'8" instead of my present 240lbat EIGHTEEN % bf. My opinion. It just ain't worth the consequences...

~SC~

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    I do know a lot because I am a dj at a local club...some are stuck up snobs but a lot of them are great ppl...saying all are losers is f@#ked up bro...mind your p's and q's...K?

And some are HIV prostitutes owned by low (very low) level organized crime wannabe's who are under CLOSE federal obsevation. Not an enviroment I'd want to exist in.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    And some are HIV prostitutes owned by low (very low) level organized crime wannabe's who are under CLOSE federal obsevation. Not an enviroment I'd want to exist in.
    Spend a couple extra dollars(dont be cheap) and go to an up scale strip club bro!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    R u a friend of Ross??? Is it me or these guys coming out the wood works lately?

Ok I will.

Thread Information