dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

lets stop the BS.

over the last few days there have been a couple of threds that have started a lot of bitching. and from that I have seen it spill into threds that dont deserve it. I guess some of us leave one in a bad mood and take it to the next. On top of that I have also noticed there are a lot of real new members here. some of which are really flaming the vets because they dont like the advice they get. I have been a member here for almost one year. I am on ar every day, but the last 2 days have not been enjoyable. I think the crap has got to stop.
    senior members get tired of the same old questions and lack of research new members do. so instead of flaming, give some search tips.
    New members, if you ask for advice and dont like it, remember it is in your best intrest. we dont wanna f**k you around, but we dont wanna see anyone get hurt.
    We are all like a bunch of brothers here. we all come to learn and have some fun. we look out for eachother and help keep ourselves safe.
    If you come across a thred you dont like, say your piece and leave it at that, or say nothing. we dont need anymore 15page threds about nothing.

Sorry about the rant bros, its just been bothering me a bit
    happy growing all

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    word....oh yeah stop posting sources no one seems to care about that any more....its important not to.

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    word....oh yeah stop posting sources no one seems to care about that any more....its important not to.
    I agree

natedogg is offline Junior Member
    hey bro im a new member, but i was a big fan of this forum for a couple of months before hand and i am glad for the senior members on this forum they helped me out with so much stuff as far as advice goes i took every bit of it into consideration before i even thought about purcahsing my first cycle and thanks to guys like you i wont make the newbie mistake of not takin any pct ive gott a few buddys that went on the juice about 5 months ago all of them took harsh cycles and drank and no pct they all gained about 30 pounds minimum but now all of them are within 5 pounds of what they used to weigh and they all got nasty stretch marks for no reason so i gott nothin but respect for all you senior members and i am glad to be a new part of this forum i hope that i can learn even more from all you guys and ill be posting until i stop maybe even someday ill be giving out friendly advice to the new members like myself who needed all the info they could get thanx again bros

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ironically it'd be nice to have postings like this cease too.

Really though, there are more threads about the disappointment of other threads then there are the other threads themselves.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Ironically it'd be nice to have postings like this cease too.

Really though, there are more threads about the disappointment of other threads then there are the other threads themselves.

~SC~
    ya there are a lot of them. like I said, the last two days just seemed like fightclub around here. sometimes people need a reminder. I know it is not really my place but I was in a mood

No harm done Dive_Kid, I'd like to see the jerks disappear as much as you.

~SC~

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is a few new guys that need to be ban. SwoleCat help me out with getting a ban button. i am in the steroid form more then any other mod or vet. i need to power to help out the board

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    there is a few new guys that need to be ban. SwoleCat help me out with getting a ban button. i am in the steroid form more then any other mod or vet. i need to power to help out the board
    I second the vote

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i spent close to 2 whole nights reading that last " free for all" post ( y test ... yada yada.. yada..) it had it's enjoyable moments, but the flaming and disrespect to senior members was out of hand...
    it's always gonna flare up from time time i guess.. but people shld take a deep breath sometimes and just let it be... i don't know y some people ask for advice and then get pissed when it's not to thier liking....

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I second the vote
    Swole has already warned me.

I understand I may have conducted myself poorly, i apologize to anyone I offended.

I hope we can move on.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss

I understand I may have conducted myself poorly, i apologize to anyone I offended.

I hope we can move on.
    yes lets shall we

Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss

I hope we can move on.
    sorry, I did not mean you. I was just hoping maby gsxxr would get a bump to vet or something. no need to apologize any more.
    we are past that now

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Thanks for the willingness to help, but banning is not so cut/dry.

We're on top of it.

~SC~

drounds67 is offline New Member
    I don't see why all these vets and mods are having so much trouble. How to people learn through either personal experinces or though the experince of others such as vets and mods. These guys know what they are talking about so if you ask them a question and you don't like there advice. Keep it to your self and do your own research and leave them alone. They didn't ask for people to give them a hard time. There just trying to help and spread their knowledge. There is a reason people ask fortheir advice. They know what they are doing and are trying to maximize gains while keeping it safe as possible. Just my 2 cents. Thanks to all the vets and mods. I can do my cycle safer and keep most of my gains.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    over the last few days there have been a couple of threds that have started a lot of bitching. and from that I have seen it spill into threds that dont deserve it. I guess some of us leave one in a bad mood and take it to the next. On top of that I have also noticed there are a lot of real new members here. some of which are really flaming the vets because they dont like the advice they get. I have been a member here for almost one year. I am on ar every day, but the last 2 days have not been enjoyable. I think the crap has got to stop.
    senior members get tired of the same old questions and lack of research new members do. so instead of flaming, give some search tips.
    New members, if you ask for advice and dont like it, remember it is in your best intrest. we dont wanna f**k you around, but we dont wanna see anyone get hurt.
    We are all like a bunch of brothers here. we all come to learn and have some fun. we look out for eachother and help keep ourselves safe.
    If you come across a thred you dont like, say your piece and leave it at that, or say nothing. we dont need anymore 15page threds about nothing.

Sorry about the rant bros, its just been bothering me a bit
    happy growing all
    I know what u mean but it happens all the time... especially in winter break and summer break... I made a post similar to this when the "winter Crowd" came in. But now its even worse bcs of the "event" that happened 2 months
    ago bcs now we have allot of newbie mods and the ones that were banned where the ones that where here allot and did most of the banning!

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    im a newb too, and i asked some very stupid questions when i first arrived here.
    i did my research though, and increased my knowledge 10 fold just by hanging out here and reading some books and stuff. i got flamed good a few times when i fisrt joined,i didnt mind though, it just made me realize how much i needed to learn. still got to learn a ton but i think ive got all the dumb questions behind me now.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Thread Over

THREAD OVER

Thread Information