Thread: var alone???

faustunta is offline Junior Member

var alone???

Just curious......... from everything i have read about anavar , this stuff seems to be pretty good as far as cutting, minimal gains but very little sides at all.and gives u a harder appearence and the gains are kept when done... Has anyone run var by itself???? i dont know the chemical makeup, but ive heard it doesnt shut ur nat test down hardly at all is this true???
    what about var and a lil dbol ???

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes to all the above.. you forgot that it takes for me anyway.. my cholesterol to 350+ so if you don't have any history of heart desease.. you might be ok..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var will most certainly shut down your own test. I have done a cycle by itself back in my early 30. Strength went through the roof and I was cut. IF there was one oral I would do alone it would be var. Personally Dbol sucked, water, water and oh did I mention you retain water as well? Stick with var alone 40-60mg daily. Good luck......

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

not correct

Oxandrolone will NOT SHUT YOU DOWN. It will however reduce serum concentration t-levels in a dose-dependent manner.

I am Anavar only cycle right now. Started at 30mgs/ED and I am up to 40mgs ED. I masterbate at least twice a day (not including sex), no sides at all. gains are not huge, up about 6lbs and I am on week 4, going on 5 in 3 days. I am however HARRRD as a ROCK, vascular, and ripped. You can check out my pics on a few other threads(lol)...its good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Var will most certainly shut down your own test. I have done a cycle by itself back in my early 30. Strength went through the roof and I was cut. IF there was one oral I would do alone it would be var. Personally Dbol sucked, water, water and oh did I mention you retain water as well? Stick with var alone 40-60mg daily. Good luck......

Hey thanks guys for your input.....i have test e deca and TONS of dbol ...i was gettign ready for my first cycel....... when i started reading all of this stuff about how goo dvar is and im thinkin Hm i think i might wanna try this ...sounds like it may be a little better for my needs... and with prop pct i have clomid and nolv also shouldnt be a prob with nat test

I started posting prob 2 monthes ago here...NEWBIES PLEASE read the diet forum...i thought i was doing good before i cam ehere......then started gettign all this gear cus i swore i needed it to gain size..... IVE gained 10 pds!!!!!!!! in the past 1 1/2 monthes from just my diet!!! from 192 @ 10%bf to 202pds @ 9% tonight! wow ..... which is why i was thinkin that VAR might really be what im looking for an extra 5-7 pounds and 2-3% less BF...and it seems liek you guys have had very good experiences with it.....if you dont mind how long did you take it for 6-8 weeks???

Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Oxandrolone will NOT SHUT YOU DOWN. It will however reduce serum concentration t-levels in a dose-dependent manner.

I am Anavar only cycle right now. Started at 30mgs/ED and I am up to 40mgs ED. I masterbate at least twice a day (not including sex), no sides at all. gains are not huge, up about 6lbs and I am on week 4, going on 5 in 3 days. I am however HARRRD as a ROCK, vascular, and ripped. You can check out my pics on a few other threads(lol)...its good stuff.
    Anavar will not shut down your own natural testosterone production??????? Ask around!

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

No

NO WAY MAN....Oxandrolone doe snot BIND TO THE A-R, does not AROMATIZE, and has little effect on HPTA. YES, serum T-concentrations decreased, but NOT SHUTDOWN as is the case with TEST--not even close actually...

You have never taken var obviously..

No my brother, I have taken it on several occasions and you could be right. My understanding was if you took enough it would shut down your own natural test production....but hey I could be wrong- wouldn't be the first time. It is one of my favorite orals thats for sure. Fun stuff.....

WHOW!!!!!! i was just asking if anyone had seen good results from it and could give me someinput which i thank you guys....but lets not start another agument thread please lol......at any rate everyone that posted so far can agree on this i can see.... VAR is def a very benificial oral and CAn be taken by itself and have had very good reults....so lets all get along .....oh mark u said somethign about tribulus while on var?? is this a vitamen?? root extract ?

We are fine bro, Var is the shit thats for sure. Strength increase is just short of amazing. good luck. Didn't mention trib while on var. Don't known a whole lot on trib.

w

ok so now suggestions or...let me kno what your cycle of var looked like??? how many mgs ED and fo rhow long???? and pct??suggest nolv during ?? or liquidex?

chris2wire is offline Member
    Ive taken var....

But i think oral turinabol is just as good and much cheaper. I have taken that, and I was very satisfied... just thought id throw that in if youre tight on money.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I was gonna ask about the oral turinabol . I have heard of bros taking both Var and Tbol at the same time with good results. However, two orals together can be a no-no. I need to read up more on T-Bol and see how liver toxic it is. I know Var isn't very hard on the liver.

Thread Information