Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552

    2 cycles in mind??help me out

    aight guys come september time im going to hit another cycle, i have ran 2 cycles both being simple test e 250mgs/wk and 350mgs/wk cycles nothing massive in any way. i just got off my last cycle about a month ago (350mg) and am going through pct right now, i just hit this one up to put a lil size on for summer time and am in the process of figureing out what i want to do next, im sitting around 180-185 right now at 6-8%bf and am 5 9, i want to be around 190ish b/f i start and am hopeing to get around 205ish after this cycle, so heres the 2 cycles im looking into...?
    #1 cycle
    wk1-12 test e 500mg/wk
    wk1-11 eq 300mgs/wk
    pct

    #2 cycle
    wk1-12 test e 500mgs/wk
    wk1-11 deca 300mgs/wk
    pct

    im having a hard time deciding which one i want to go through with? ive heard great things bout test and eq with good solid keepable gains and the same with deca, im kinda leaning on the test eq cycle because of how vascular ill become but i kinda want the deca one cuz my shoulders, right wrist and left elbow sometimes give me a lil tendonitis trouble and the deca would help me out greatly on that so im just not sure, which cycle do yall think i could possibly gain more and keep more from and so forth?? thanks a bunch
    Last edited by justin2305; 05-19-2005 at 10:30 PM.

  2. #2
    TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    448

    yup

    Test/EQ is a GREAT cycle! They have a wonderful syneristic effect. EQ will make you hard and vascular (and HUNGRY) and test will make you GROOW. I love EQ.

    Run the EQ for 14 weeks--as big gains dont come until later on.

    Test/Deca is a great bulk--I however do not use nandrolone .

  3. #3
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Test/EQ is a GREAT cycle! They have a wonderful syneristic effect. EQ will make you hard and vascular (and HUNGRY) and test will make you GROOW. I love EQ.

    Run the EQ for 14 weeks--as big gains dont come until later on.

    Test/Deca is a great bulk--I however do not use nandrolone.
    ive heard sides are bad on deca so thats another reason i was kinda weiry on using it in my next cycle

  4. #4
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    come on guys i need some advise on this one, my last two cycles were just bs ones for a lil size now im wanting to gain big and start getting ready for competition, please help me out thanks

  5. #5
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    For mass Test/Deca , may want to through in some Dbol also, the old Dbol/Test/Deca cycle is impressive for mass gains.

    The EQ is more for quality gains. It depends what your goals are?

    Deca can though bring along its own problems as its fairly hard on HPTA. You may want to keep HCG in mind due to this.

    Personally I'd go for the Dbol/Test/Deca if you really want to get your weight up.

  6. #6
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    For mass Test/Deca , may want to through in some Dbol also, the old Dbol/Test/Deca cycle is impressive for mass gains.

    The EQ is more for quality gains. It depends what your goals are?

    Deca can though bring along its own problems as its fairly hard on HPTA. You may want to keep HCG in mind due to this.

    Personally I'd go for the Dbol/Test/Deca if you really want to get your weight up.
    well im not trying to get ungodly huge but i want some good size, im hoping to be right at 190 b/f i get on and then want to get no higher than 205-210 while still trying to maintain my bf%, im only 5 9 so anything higher than 205-210 would be a lil to much for my hieght IMO for me... do u think maybe 500test and 400eq would be to much considering my cycle experiance??the eq i get comes in 200mg bottles so i might as well get two bottles of it and run it at 400mgs??? then after this cycle i think im prolly going to chill and stay natty and try to maintain at 200lb build with low low bf%, maybe hit a few var cycles everyonce in a while to keep hard and maybe get a lil more weight but other than that i want this to be my final cycle until way later on if ever, thanks for the help bud

  7. #7
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    well im not trying to get ungodly huge but i want some good size, im hoping to be right at 190 b/f i get on and then want to get no higher than 205-210 while still trying to maintain my bf%, im only 5 9 so anything higher than 205-210 would be a lil to much for my hieght IMO for me... do u think maybe 500test and 400eq would be to much considering my cycle experiance??the eq i get comes in 200mg bottles so i might as well get two bottles of it and run it at 400mgs??? then after this cycle i think im prolly going to chill and stay natty and try to maintain at 200lb build with low low bf%, maybe hit a few var cycles everyonce in a while to keep hard and maybe get a lil more weight but other than that i want this to be my final cycle until way later on if ever, thanks for the help bud
    It seems like quality gains is what your after, therefore, I'd suggest the EQ.

    Run the Test at 500mg/wk and EQ 400mg/wk as you suggested. Make sure you have proper PCT in place, also be sure to match PCT times up correctly as EQ has a longer half life than Test. Run the cycle for no less than 12 weeks to get the maximum effects of the EQ.

    Good luck

  8. #8
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    also i was wondering if my last two cycles were enathate, do u think it would be good to maybe change it up to cyp. this cycle. one of my friends is doing test cyp. and deca and says its a badass combo, but i think im leaning more on the eq so maybe cyp. and eq???

  9. #9
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Enan and Cyp are VERY similar compounds, Cypionate though has a longer half life.

    Enan or Cyp the results should'nt differ greatly.

    The Test/Deca may yield more mass but the Test/EQ will yield more quality gains with little water retention. They may also be easier to attain post cycle.

  10. #10
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    Enan and Cyp are VERY similar compounds, Cypionate though has a longer half life.

    Enan or Cyp the results should'nt differ greatly.

    The Test/Deca may yield more mass but the Test/EQ will yield more quality gains with little water retention. They may also be easier to attain post cycle.
    aight bro thanks a bunch for the informative help, i think im going to go with the test e 500mgs/wk and the eq 400mgs/wk... time to start saving lol thanks again bud

  11. #11
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    TestE/Eq is great but still kinda weak IMO i would add tren to it, or finish it w/ win since your going to have 2 dead weeks in the end and win during that time or var will help solidfy gains or EVEN BETTER finish it w/ PROP/Win so you have stronger better recovery

  12. #12
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    TestE/Eq is great but still kinda weak IMO i would add tren to it, or finish it w/ win since your going to have 2 dead weeks in the end and win during that time or var will help solidfy gains or EVEN BETTER finish it w/ PROP/Win so you have stronger better recovery
    i was considering running var the last 5wks or so, well last 3wks of cycle and 2wks inbetween cycle and pct at around 50mgs ed... if i have the money ill do that for sure but i dont really wanna put another oil compound in there lol not a big fan of loading my body up with a bunch of stuff, thanks for the advise anyways brutha

  13. #13
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    would run the eq for at least 12 weeks as you wont feel it till at least 7-8weeks,test should be run 1 week longer(unless usin prop),with the correct pct to follow.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •