hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Help with an abdominal hernia

Hello Folks:
    I just got an abdominal hernia repaired (poor me!). I have to be off from lifting for six weeks.

Would taking something like low doses of Deca or anavar help the muscles heal a little bit ? Keep in mind I can't lift.

Thanks and please let me know of your experiences if the same thing has happened to you.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Deca will help a bit.

When you go back you got to start really slow, cuz if you open yourself up again, then you will really be fked.
    Watch how you breath, dont hold your breath, exhale on the concentric contraction.
    Take a joint complex, it also helps strngthen the lining of the abdominals. ANd also strengthen your abs a lot more!

znak is offline Senior Member
    HGH will really help. I was lifting at 80% six weeks after my double surgery when I was on hgh. Ten weeks later, I was at 100% for everything including squats.

furiousburn is offline Junior Member
    I had double hernia surgery a few years ago - whatever you do take it slow. My doctor told me the same thing - if you blow the internal stitches they'll open you up again. The hardest thing is pacing yourself when you know in your real life you're a strong mofo. Don't compare your recovery to anyone else - just listen to what your body is telling you. Def rest when you need it - good luck bro.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Appreciate help

Thanks for the advice guys !

Thread Information