faustunta is offline Junior Member

var only cycle layout

can anyone whos taken this ...give me their cycle ..pct clomid nolv.....and during tribulus...l dex?? and how long 6-8 weeks?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    no need to run anti-e's during cycle. but u should def. do clomid for pct.
    i'd say run at least 50mg/day for roughly 6-8 weeks. i ran 60mg/day for 6 weeks and i had to cut it short cause i got sick, but it was worth it.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Their Is A Var Only Diary On Here Somewhere. Search For It. It Was Written Pretty Well.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    8 weeks 75mg var, 5g trib ed, 2 weeks of clomid at 50mg ED. Also used IGF first 4 weeks at 60mcg ED

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    8 weeks 75mg var, 5g trib ed, 2 weeks of clomid at 50mg ED. Also used IGF first 4 weeks at 60mcg ED
    Did you use the tribulus during the cycle, or after as part of the PCT?

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Wow

WAY TOO HIGH of a dosage. The average anavar dose for a MAN is 25mgs. I have used up to 40mgs and have never had to go higher. What is your cyclimg/weight training exerience?

I would simply run 40mgs ed for 8weeks. PCT clomid and Tribex.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    WAY TOO HIGH of a dosage. The average anavar dose for a MAN is 25mgs. I have used up to 40mgs and have never had to go higher. What is your cyclimg/weight training exerience?

I would simply run 40mgs ed for 8weeks. PCT clomid and Tribex.
    I have never ran var at a dose lower than 50mgs per day. 25mg per day IMHO is just a waste of good gear. If you cannot afford to run higher doses then don't bother with var in the first place.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Var 75mg ED Many people vary from 40mg and above. Persoanlly anything less then 50mg is a waste to me... unless your a girl!!
    Tribulus 4g ED
    Avina Sativa 3g ED
    Milk thirstle .5g ED

clomid for PCT

do a search on DFloods Anavar cycle critique.... my favorite var thread.... trust me it will help you!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I have never ran var at a dose lower than 50mgs per day. 25mg per day IMHO is just a waste of good gear. If you cannot afford to run higher doses then don't bother with var in the first place.
    agreed!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Did you use the tribulus during the cycle, or after as part of the PCT?
    throughout the whole cycle

and I will never run lower then 75mg again with var.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    throughout the whole cycle

and I will never run lower then 75mg again with var.
    Thanks. I really like Trib. My "boys" definitely feel more active when I use trib. I haven't used Tribex, but I have used Tribulus extreme from Twin Lab and thought that worked pretty well.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ive heard of peeps running var at 50-75mgs ED for 6-8wks without clomid for pct just a simple 2wk pct with nolva at 20-40mgs ED and maybe through in about 3-4g trib ED during pct and maybe a lil lower dose of trib like 2g or so thoughout cycle.. i was thinking of doing the same thing throughout summer time to keep lean and hard good luck and let us not how it goes
    Last edited by justin2305; 05-20-2005 at 02:26 PM.

hey thanks for all your input....bros's....so those of you who used it had reqally good results huh?? and maintained them to i can assume ...... y doesnt everyone use var...it seems like i would reccomend it to everyone. as far as gains kept....the only prob i have now is alllll this damn test deca and dbol i wont use guess ill have to (give ) it away.... no one reccomends some dbol low dose 20-25mg;s to kick it off for a few weeks???

Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    hey thanks for all your input....bros's....so those of you who used it had reqally good results huh?? and maintained them to i can assume ...... y doesnt everyone use var...it seems like i would reccomend it to everyone. as far as gains kept....the only prob i have now is alllll this damn test deca and dbol i wont use guess ill have to (give ) it away.... no one reccomends some dbol low dose 20-25mg;s to kick it off for a few weeks???

I think a Var only cycle might be a decent idea. One major drawback is that Var is very expensive. It isn't going to give large mass gains either, but not everyone is looking for that though. I have also read that it can give painful pumps and back pains. But everything has it's drawbacks, and Var looks to have very few drawbacks attributed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I think a Var only cycle might be a decent idea. One major drawback is that Var is very expensive. It isn't going to give large mass gains either, but not everyone is looking for that though. I have also read that it can give painful pumps and back pains. But everything has it's drawbacks, and Var looks to have very few drawbacks attributed to it.
    well i consider 5-10 pounds oif lean mass a very big gain when compared to an average gain of 8 pounds a year natural...is it safe to assume that i can gain from 5-10 pds of lean mass with 6-8 weeks of anavar ?

Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    well i consider 5-10 pounds oif lean mass a very big gain when compared to an average gain of 8 pounds a year natural...is it safe to assume that i can gain from 5-10 pds of lean mass with 6-8 weeks of anavar ?

I couldn't tell you yet, as I haven't tried it. But from what I have been reading on many different sites, I think 5 pounds of lean mass would be in the ball park running var for 6 to 8 weeks. From what I have read, Tbol may give a little more mass, but a little less hardness. I am very interested in both Tbol and Var and am trying to decide which of these I should go with. They both sound like very good options. I am not looking for much of a mass increase. About 10 lbs of solid mass along with getting more cut. Those are my goals.

Thread Information