randy6969 is offline Member

need advice on what cycle to go on

im thinking about starting a cycle ... my main concern is hairloss i do not want to loose my hair at the age of 21. what cycle can i go on to gain atleast 10 good keepable pounds without risking my hair. i can get some dbol what should i take with it that doesnt promote hairloss but stacks up good with dbol. im 150 Lbs 6 ft 7% BF. i want to be 160-170 with the same bf% by the end of this summer.

p.s ive never done injectables and i dont think i will beable to inject myself even though i would consider it but i wanna keep this cycle oral.

thanks guys!!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    im thinking about starting a cycle ... my main concern is hairloss i do not want to loose my hair at the age of 21. what cycle can i go on to gain atleast 10 good keepable pounds without risking my hair. i can get some dbol what should i take with it that doesnt promote hairloss but stacks up good with dbol. im 150 Lbs 6 ft 7% BF. i want to be 160-170 with the same bf% by the end of this summer.

thanks guys!!!

at 6 feet and only 150 lbs, you just need to start eating........all you want is 10 keepable pounds........get on a good diet and training routine...NOT gear

but im an extremely hard gainer and the only time i ever gain weight is when i go on something that raises my test. last summer i went on a 1ad 4ad prohorme cycle and i gained 10 pounds. i doubt ill beable to put on anything with any type of diet im discouraged i need the gear..

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    at 6 feet and only 150 lbs, you just need to start eating........all you want is 10 keepable pounds........get on a good diet and training routine...NOT gear
    i agree 100% start eating,no need for roids at this point

-rodge

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    and you can't do a cycle without injectables(unless youre name is ross)

-rodge

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    heres the best possible cycle for you, its called food

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

You say youre a hard gainer, but the fact is most hard gainer are just that b/c their diet is not good. Read this

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167282

At 150 lbs, steroids wont give you many keepable gains b/c you dont have a solid base built. If you cant gain naturally, all steroids will do is shrink your balls. Besides, if you cant inject yourself, youre also not ready for steroids. Work on your diet some more

znak is offline Senior Member
    but im an extremely hard gainer and the only time i ever gain weight is when i go on something that raises my test. last summer i went on a 1ad 4ad prohorme cycle and i gained 10 pounds. i doubt ill beable to put on anything with any type of diet im discouraged i need the gear..
    Pills don't make you big and food alone won't do it. longhorn814 pointed out a couple of thread, but there are 100s of them of this site. They will tell you the same story over and over with a few variations: max out your natural ability (eat, train, eat, train.... learn what to eat, how to train). When you weigh about 200 lbs, look into gear.

Ain't no magic pills, everyone here that is over 220 lbs got there after years of work. If you are gaining a pound a month, you are on track. At 150 lbs, you could add a pound and a half or two a month with diet alone. Add a good understanding of how to work out and your are on your way.

ps-- do a search on oral only cycles and save yourself a major flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Pills don't make you big and food alone won't do it. longhorn814 pointed out a couple of thread, but there are 100s of them of this site. They will tell you the same story over and over with a few variations: max out your natural ability (eat, train, eat, train.... learn what to eat, how to train). When you weigh about 200 lbs, look into gear.

Ain't no magic pills, everyone here that is over 220 lbs got there after years of work. If you are gaining a pound a month, you are on track. At 150 lbs, you could add a pound and a half or two a month with diet alone. Add a good understanding of how to work out and your are on your way.

ps-- do a search on oral only cycles and save yourself a major flaming.
    100 % AGREE .....BEWARE OF ORAL ONLY CYCLES ...CAUSE FLAMES WILL FLY......CONSISTENCY AND REST/EATING THAT IS THE KEY...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    EAT EAT and EAT some more!

Your not ready for AS is the simple answer. Try your best to put on some more solid pounds. Set yourself a goal of 180lbs and the same bodyfat % then think about AS.

You will only put on some size if you did take AS then lose it all due to not having a solid enough foundation. Listen to the advice, its in your best intrests in the long term.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    ill second that

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    At 150 lbs, steroids wont give you many keepable gains b/c you dont have a solid base built. If you cant gain naturally, all steroids will do is shrink your balls. Besides, if you cant inject yourself, youre also not ready for steroids. Work on your diet some more

^ yeah what he said.. Well put longhorn

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Just to add.....

Get yourself a good Creatine supplement and take 5g/ED, 2g's before workout, 3g's post workout.

Also, get yourself a wiegh gainer supplement, something high in protein. Take one full serving as you wake then another after you train and may be a half serving during the day. The weight will come with dedication and rest.

L-Glutamine is also a good supplement, take 10g/ED. Along with MultiVitimins and Omega-3's.

thanks guys.. ill try my best to train hard, eat hard, and rest hard.. and i still dont see any results i might have to go with plan b. but im gonna use this summer and do the best i can hopefully something good will come out of it. what do you guys think about thus No2 pump pills and stuff like that.? ive been taking weight gainers ("real gains") its suppose to be really good, and i dont take creatine because i dont want the water in my face with chubby cheaks.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    thanks guys.. ill try my best to train hard, eat hard, and rest hard.. and i still dont see any results i might have to go with plan b. but im gonna use this summer and do the best i can hopefully something good will come out of it. what do you guys think about thus No2 pump pills and stuff like that.? ive been taking weight gainers ("real gains") its suppose to be really good, and i dont take creatine because i dont want the water in my face with chubby cheaks.
    wat do you think your gonna get from the dbol !

and i dont take creatine because i dont want the water in my face with chubby cheaks.
    At 6 foot and 150 pounds your cheeks can't be all that chubby. Take creatine, it really helps with strength.

locky619 is offline New Member
    you need to listen to these guys they no what they are talking about most people have been where you are and it is a long road for you before you need to use steroids it just looks to me like You are looking for a quick fix.

locky619 is offline New Member
    can you post a picture?

yeah as soon as i get my camera working..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wow hard gainer eh.. goto diet forum and read a sticky there.. its SPECIALLY FOR YOU!

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    weightgainer...mass tech...serious mass...weightgainer!!! + protien shake and proper meals
    PEACE

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dont really need weight gainer if your diet is in order

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    dont really need weight gainer if your diet is in order
    And have a ton of time to cook... I have a hard time getting 330 grams of clean protein without protein powder.

Shakes are really easy, carrying around eggs, chicken and tuna can cause problems if you travel a lot.

But if you are in the army and have access to the canteen 24/7, that is a different story...

Thread Information