Thread: clomid dilema

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

clomid dilema

ok guys its been a while since i posted here been busy with work n training. Anyways i wanted to share my clomid experience with u guys. I ran my last cycle n for pct i used clomid n nolva n man i could tell u i went through hell of roller coaster emotions. Now i'm in the middle of my cycle which is test/deca /eq n im mid way through my cycle n based on a body's advice whos actualy a pro bb i through in 100mg of clomid a dat for a 2weeks in the cycle. it been like 10 days n man i'm getting the same feeling i got when i got off pct last cycle. I'm as emotional as a little girl and i got all these wierd thoughs going through my head again n i know its not normal cause last time after i finished the clomid i was like wtf was i thinking. It make feel like its not me, especially i start harsh feeling bad about my gf n how i treat her sometimes n how i got a couple of booty calls on the go and man tonight i feel so messed up in the head. Anyways u guys think the clomid is worse the pain im going through or just nolva n hcg would b efficient enough for a good recovery b4 pct. I could tell any of u bros out there that r gonna do clomid it could make u feel like a woman n be ready to deal with it.I think n feel totaly different. Anyways sorry for the long threat i think im gonna stop it till pct n c wat happens i can't take this.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i forget to say if u've had similar experiences feel free to share

russia dog is offline Member
    yes my friend... he was trying to commit suicide

russia dog is offline Member
    he was on PCT and was taking accutane as well
    his mood is swinging crazily....

Titan1 is offline Member
    Take Nolva its better and you dont have to feel like a bitch im also psyco when i use Clomid just like you said roller coaster emotions

GetSwole112 is offline New Member
    yea being a swoled up bitch sucks.. but hey, sometimes you just have to do, what you have to do.. i ran Tribulus, HCG , Nolva, L-Dex, and Clomid... that really sucked, but i kept about 95% of my results.. and ive been off for about 8 months

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid has be known to bring alone emotional problems with it. Your hormones are all over the place during PCT.

What dosages were you taking for PCT?

Some users take Clomid before bed and it helps them deal with its emotional problems.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I get the same from clomid - during cycle & PCT - but it normally becomes manageable after a week or so as my hormone levels begin to settle down.
    Taking clomid before bed revolutionised the whole process for me - made it way more bearable. Just hang in there & always remind yourself that it's the clomid making you feel weird.

Thread Information