Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    I cant actually believe you guys think Im big ?!!! That pic was took just before I started my first cycle early this year. I started that cycle at 190lbs, and finished at 190lbs!! so I got nothing from it even though it was a bulking cycle!! I am now in wk 2 of prop/var cycle and hopefully this one works.

Im not that big - 5'10" currently just under 14st!!
    What went wrong with cycle even if you have poor training and diet you still can something. What happened?? Kool I started a second page.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    I cant actually believe you guys think Im big ?!!! That pic was took just before I started my first cycle early this year. I started that cycle at 190lbs, and finished at 190lbs!! so I got nothing from it even though it was a bulking cycle!! I am now in wk 2 of prop/var cycle and hopefully this one works.

Im not that big - 5'10" currently just under 14st!!
    LoL its the angle... it does strange thing to your pic...
    my avatar pic was taken from above @ 45deg angle...
    does it really look like i weight 242lbs 9%bf? NOPE but thats what i was and am when that pic was taken

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    What went wrong with cycle even if you have poor training and diet you still can something. What happened?? Kool I started a second page.

firstly, I beleive (And theres also a post that states this that backed up what I think) that, before my cycle I had already reached my genetic limit. And then when I used the juice, because of this, I didnt gain much. Also, the doses I used. 250mg test is not much really is it ?!? and the deca , although I know now it should have been at least 100mg below the test level it wasnt. 200mg deca is also V low. I did gain some while on the cycle, I made it to 200lbs, but like I said, even after proper clomid/nolva pct, it didnt get me back to normal and certainly not quickly so my test levels were v low. I think this caused me to lose whatever muscle I might have gained.
    I beleive my diet was pretty good for a bulking one, I was over 5000cals per day, with over 400g prot, plenty of carbs and low fat, about 40:40:20. I tried to keep it pretty clean too. I did post my diet from then a few months ago.

I think the above accounts for the lack of gains yeah ????

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    LoL its the angle... it does strange thing to your pic...
    my avatar pic was taken from above @ 45deg angle...
    does it really look like i weight 242lbs 9%bf? NOPE but thats what i was and am when that pic was taken
    yeah I think lot of it is the angle of the pic too!!

Even I think it makes me look bigger!

I do have another pic, with more to come on the following post -
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...29#post1832329

And, you're right, I cant beleive you were that weight and BF in that pic??!!!

need high amounts of EFA for bulking

I supplemented with flax and epa/dha fish oils as well as included extra olive oils in my meals plus I ate mixed nuts. Also supp'd with evening primrose oils. at one point I used weight gain formulae that had them in as well.

so u got atleast 70g EFAs a day?
    which should be Min for your body weight...

chris2wire is offline Member
    the prob with that taking that much efa...

Is 70g a day = almost 700 fat calories. That seems like a lot of fat calories.... Even if it is efas

my total fat cals were around 130g fats ED and the majority came from mono/poly sources so yes I was getting at least that amount if not more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information