Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

EXPERIENCES with T-BOL!

Who has USED T-BOL (Oral Turinabol )???

I have read all of the literature on this RARE compound, but there seems to be little experience with it, even on other boards. I have some on the way, so I was wondering if anyone has USED it--either alone, or in conjunction with other anabolics.

It seems to be a very promising drug.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Do a search, ive talked about it a lot. Its great great stuff, great solid gains when I used it alone. was my first cycle at 40mg a day, 50mg for the middle weeks, will definately do it again. probably after the test cycle im on.

I've seen the medical literature on it, and I'm in the process of writing about it...it seems like a decent drug.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I love it with prop (used it once with enanth also)
    40-50mg ED is good for me.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I love it with prop (used it once with enanth also)
    40-50mg ED is good for me.
    I kind of mix between Dbol /Var?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    kind of mix between Dbol/Var?
    I've never used dbol - so can't comment, my only comarison is that (like everyone says) it's very similar to var but gives more mass. I think Var pumps & vascularity were better tho, but thats only temporary i suppose.

go4gold is offline Member
    I like the strength i got from d-bol, but i bloated like hell from it, gain a lot of water off of it. Will the t-bol do this? I want to avoid water retention at all cost. Still got a bit of a puffy face from that d-bol from a few years ago.

ok

Thanks a a bunch guys. Can't wait to try it. I am expecting a Var with more mass gains., which is pretty much what everyone is saying.

Any other experiences?? What did evryone gain?

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    I like the strength i got from d-bol, but i bloated like hell from it, gain a lot of water off of it. Will the t-bol do this? I want to avoid water retention at all cost. Still got a bit of a puffy face from that d-bol from a few years ago.
    Not very much if any at all water retention with OT apparently although Ive never tried it because my source cant get it!

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    I have some on the way from BD! Ill keep you guys posted on my progress. Will be using it with 2 ius HGH/day. Ill be starting next week.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    I have some on the way from BD! Ill keep you guys posted on my progress. Will be using it with 2 ius HGH/day. Ill be starting next week.

I got the BDs TOO! CANT WAIT! Oral T is gonna be the next big thing..watch

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    That is what I hear. im debating whether to add test or not. I hear that it increases libido on its own. I have responded very well to anavar by itself, it will be interesting to see what happens!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    That is what I hear. im debating whether to add test or not. I hear that it increases libido on its own. I have responded very well to anavar by itself, it will be interesting to see what happens!
    MAN! Don't go HERE! J/k....

I personally run anavr all the time wihout test, as it has a relatively mild impact on the HPTA--does not AROMATIZE, convert to DHT, or bind well to the A-R. I maintain all of my gains, and I don't usually use clomid PCT--just Tribex and Red kat. (Tribulus, Eurycoma Longifolia)

T-bol, possessing the same characteristics as var--non-aromatizable, ect--it should follow that gains are easily maintained. East German women swimmers have used dosages up to 20mgs ED. Furthermore, Tbol increases libido...

So is test neccessary for THIS ONE...its to new..this might not apply with this sucker..

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    is this sold in mexico or the us! ( not looking for sources ok)

does any one know!

chris2wire is offline Member
    dazbo if thats you in your avatar wowie i love your body, thatd be a dream to have

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    dazbo if thats you in your avatar wowie i love your body, thatd be a dream to have
    have where?

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    can you buy it in mexico? im going soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    can you buy it in mexico? im going soon!
    thats what I want to know! I live in the border!

hmm

PROBABLY NOT. The ONLY company that has their own Turinabol is British Dragon. It will be HUUUGGE soon, but right now its gonna be hard to get.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    The Chinaman makes Oral Turinabol . Pretty well priced too. This stuff sounds very promising. Good thread, let's keep this going and get some real feedback on OT.

I am very intrested in this I like short cycles with prop,tren ,winny,var,and now would like to add t-bol to the arsenal.

hmm.....

YTea man

Yea its WEIRD...I have searched all the other boards...this compounds seems to have an INTERESTING history.

It was developed in East Germany and used in the Olympics for years successfully. At one point, it was actually LEGAL, which is why after disqualification, many refuted the decision due to it's legal status at that time in Germany. WOMEN swimmers have reportedly used up to 20mgs, which is around the same maximum dosage for Oxandrolone. It is presribed recently for the treatment of Involuntary Weight Loss(after surgery, chronic infection), Burn victims, and even AIDS wating. These are all of the things that anavar is used for. Actually, I was skimming through MEdline, and although I only saw the TITLE of the study, it was called "Oral Turinabol used in Pediatrics". ALSO, contrary to oxandrolone, oral-T INCREASES the libdo big time. Testosterone levels increased 1.5, 3.0, and 4.5 TIMES in a dose dependent manner--10mgs, 20mgs, 30mgs.

I think that once this stuff becomes highly available to the US, its gonna be HUGE. I AM EXCITED!

Bizump

BIZUMP to TBOL users

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire

HA!! You just made my day !! lol

Yes thats me off my webcam - thats why im looking away from cam - only pic i had until yest wen I got a front shot! I hate getting pics took!!

bump

Bizzz

ya se

ya see...on EXPERIENCES...cmon ..TBOL USERS!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    My tbol experiances were almost the same as my var experiances. Gained alittle more on the tbol and saw an increase libido which doesn't occur with var. Had no problems in terms of sides no water gained just lean mass. PCT just did clomid at 50mg ed for 2 weeks and trib at 4grams a day. In my opinion tbol is the BEST oral steroid there is. HA HA 555 posts.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Yea its WEIRD...I have searched all the other boards...this compounds seems to have an INTERESTING history.

It was developed in East Germany and used in the Olympics for years successfully. At one point, it was actually LEGAL, which is why after disqualification, many refuted the decision due to it's legal status at that time in Germany. WOMEN swimmers have reportedly used up to 20mgs, which is around the same maximum dosage for Oxandrolone. It is presribed recently for the treatment of Involuntary Weight Loss(after surgery, chronic infection), Burn victims, and even AIDS wating. These are all of the things that anavar is used for. Actually, I was skimming through MEdline, and although I only saw the TITLE of the study, it was called "Oral Turinabol used in Pediatrics". ALSO, contrary to oxandrolone, oral-T INCREASES the libdo big time. Testosterone levels increased 1.5, 3.0, and 4.5 TIMES in a dose dependent manner--10mgs, 20mgs, 30mgs.

I think that once this stuff becomes highly available to the US, its gonna be HUGE. I AM EXCITED!

Sounds more like a anavar/proviron

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    for the price...u can't be it..great stuff

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have run it 3 times now with prop and eq, well worth every penny spent. I have put 15kgs on my 1RM and veiny as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I have run it 3 times now with prop and eq, well worth every penny spent. I have put 15kgs on my 1RM and veiny as hell
    Can I expect mass gains from Turinabol , if used as a kickstart or solo?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    It depends what you are after regarding mass, LBM yes as theres little or no bloat with it

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo

HA!! You just made my day !! lol

Yes thats me off my webcam - thats why im looking away from cam - only pic i had until yest wen I got a front shot! I hate getting pics took!!
    Jesus christ... Your jacked.... I wonder if and when i get to that size if I would stop the juice or not.. You look about 2x as big as i hope to be...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    PROBABLY NOT. The ONLY company that has their own Turinabol is British Dragon. It will be HUUUGGE soon, but right now its gonna be hard to get.
    Nah...a bunch of UG Labs have it.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Nah...a bunch of UG Labs have it.
    Yeah I know of 2 but its still not widespread.

The major UG's have it, the powder suppliers have it...and I think everyone will have it soon, if it gets popular.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i dont have

Edit: hey how can i get some free samples ?

disbelief!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Jesus christ... Your jacked.... I wonder if and when i get to that size if I would stop the juice or not.. You look about 2x as big as i hope to be...
    I cant actually believe you guys think Im big ?!!! That pic was took just before I started my first cycle early this year. I started that cycle at 190lbs, and finished at 190lbs!! so I got nothing from it even though it was a bulking cycle!! I am now in wk 2 of prop/var cycle and hopefully this one works.

Im not that big - 5'10" currently just under 14st!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information