shark_whisperer is offline New Member

Need expert advice (Deca+Finasteride=baldness?????)

Since I want to gain mass, I was planning to take Test e 500mg/week +Deca 400mg/week. And since Test promotes baldness, I was also planning to take Finasteride 2,5mg/day (I'm aware dosage is pretty high, but it doesn't matter since I can get Finasteride from my doctor for free). But now I found some posts, saying that combination of Deca and Finasteride actually PROMOTES baldness also. Is this true?????????

And if Deca+Finasteride really is a bad combination, can you please suggest some other steroid which is good for gaining mass together with Test e+Finasteride. However, this steroid shouldn't be toxic, at least not very much. I read in the steroid profile section that Test e can also be combined with Anadrol , Dianabol or Parabolan in order to gain mass. But the problem is all these steroids ARE toxic.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by shark_whisperer; 05-20-2005 at 04:45 AM.

Male Pattern Baldness is carried exclusively by the X chromosome. If your mothers family is bald, you will be too, in all probability.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    hairloss comes with the territory. You wanna keep all your hair, don't juice. I used finasteride too, but as soon as you hault the fina use, you're right back where you started. Which is fine if you don't mind taking it ED for a few years, but I'd rather shave my head once a week.

shark_whisperer is offline New Member
    I understand genes play the major role in baldness. But my question is DOES DECA +FINASTERIDE MAKES YOU LOSE HAIR EVEN FASTER THAN NORMAL????? (Some people say these two should never be taken together.)

Thanks for your reply!

zeemzima is offline New Member
    yes, deca and fina is a bad combination, they should not be mixed. plus deca is very toxic, and this sounds like your first cycle. do you even really need the deca???

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    I spent a lot of time researching fin before I got on the propecia..i can definitely say it's helped maintain my current hair count. I also use minox in the thinner areas to stimulate growth. My dads head is like a bowling ball and his dad isn't much better. My moms side has great hair so don't believe the old wives tale about it coming from your moms side.

I'll keep you posted about the effects that primo & test E has on it...if i start looking like Willis i'll send out an APB

Thread Information