Power Viking is offline Banned

Nolva and Clomid when taking very small doses of AS

I`m about to finish a cycle using very little AS at all.
    I`m taking 250mg of sust every 10 days, and that`s it.

In a couple of months, I`ll hit the sweet juice again, this time 250 mg every week, so a slight increase, then.

If I feel some gyno, do I need to take 1 tab of nolva a day at such small doses, or can I just take one every now and then when it feels a little too bad?

Clomid: one tab is 50 mg, right? Can you take half a tab a day and expect to keep all your gains from such a modest cycle, or do you need a full tab a day to be sure? You only need to take clomid for about 10 days after finishing the cycle, right?

I`m a dirt poor student, that`s why I try to limit my expenses as much as possible, and nolva and clomid is quite expensive.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    why the hell are u taking only 250 of sust every 10 days? first off sust needs to be shot EOD at a minimum. i bet u bloated up real bad and got some nice acne huh? looks like u didnt do any research and just hoped on something. research better next time bro

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    why the hell are u taking only 250 of sust every 10 days? first off sust needs to be shot EOD at a minimum. i bet u bloated up real bad and got some nice acne huh? looks like u didnt do any research and just hoped on something. research better next time bro
    1) Haven`t bloated up (not much anyway).
    2) No acne
    3) I`ve had great gains by the way
    4) According to the front page on this site, some people DO inject 250 mg of sust every 10 days
    5) If you haven`t got anything productive to say about the topic in question how about a big cup of shut the **** up, huh?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    2) No acne
    4) According to the front page on this site, some people DO inject 250 mg of sust every 10 days
    5) If you haven`t got anything productive to say about the topic in question how about a big cup of shut the **** up, huh?
    bro not bashing ya at all but hes right, sust has a 3.5 day half life which means (its out of ur system in those 3.5 days) so basically ur hormone levels must be all kinds of fvcked up right bout now. u have not been at a steady level for 10wks which is terrible for ur body and if i were u i would hit a full pct up with clomid and nolva then after that go to the doc and get blood work done to see where ur sittin and b/f doing another cycle look more into it b/f doing so

2) No acne

first off.... the front page is outdated. if im not mistaken they still talk about frontloading there and pyramiding the cycle.

second.... sust needs to be shot EOD as i said before to maintain stable blood levels.

third... what do u consider "great gains"?

fourth as pointed out by your choice of cycle (dose and frequency of injection), u are not that experieneced and havent done much research so when someone with some experience and time behind them tries to help ya out i suggest u ease up and chill out and not tell them to shut the **** up. if u keep talking like that no one will help ya here.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    doing cycles without research is just sad.. real pethetic.
    your results would be a joke, have fun keepin em lol

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    2) No acne
    and whats up with being rude - budday, if u want ppl on here to help you - take a freakin breather, and stop acting so big.
    your the one askin "us" for input - have fun gettin some when ur tellin ppl to shut the F*ck up.. dont act like a lil girl

Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    and whats up with being rude - budday, if u want ppl on here to help you - take a freakin breather, and stop acting so big.
    your the one askin "us" for input - have fun gettin some when ur tellin ppl to shut the F*ck up.. dont act like a lil girl
    He acted like an asshole, so I replied. Two can play that game.

I did a cycle many years ago where I took omnadren . I asked a very experienced body builder what doses to start at and he said that taking one shot of omnadren every 10 days would be fine. I got very decent gains, and since most steroid profiles on the net says that omnadren and sust is more or less the same, I thought I`d do the same cycle now.

W_R Balls
    ------------

Great gains considering the low doses. I`ve increased my bench press with out 20 pounds, my squat is up cirka 30 pounds and my deadlifts are up another 20 punds (actually slightly more as 10 and 15 kgs are a little more than 20 and 30 pounds). My body weight has increased about 8 pounds, but I don`t care about that. I just want to get stronger.
    Haven`t noticed any side effects besides a little soreness in the nipples about 8 days after an injection, and I tend to get a bit more irritated and horny.

I have one injection left, so it seems that this went fine and I`m very satisfied with such a progress in less than two months. I`ll take 1 cc a week next time I cycle, though.

He acted like an asshole, so I replied. Two can play that game.

I did a cycle many years ago where I took omnadren . I asked a very experienced body builder what doses to start at and he said that taking one shot of omnadren every 10 days would be fine. I got very decent gains, and since most steroid profiles on the net says that omnadren and sust is more or less the same, I thought I`d do the same cycle now.

W_R Balls
    ------------

Great gains considering the low doses. I`ve increased my bench press with out 20 pounds, my squat is up cirka 30 pounds and my deadlifts are up another 20 punds (actually slightly more as 10 and 15 kgs are a little more than 20 and 30 pounds). My body weight has increased about 8 pounds, but I don`t care about that. I just want to get stronger.
    Haven`t noticed any side effects besides a little soreness in the nipples about 8 days after an injection, and I tend to get a bit more irritated and horny.

I have one injection left, so it seems that this went fine and I`m very satisfied with such a progress in less than two months. I`ll take 1 cc a week next time I cycle, though.
    i wasnt being an asshole i was pointing out the obvious in your cycle. ask anyone on here..... sust or omna needs to be shot EOD at a minimum to maintain stable blood levels cause of the prop ester in there. but hey what do i konw??

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Your gains are more or less likely to weight training and diet.

Sust contains Test Propionate with 3 other longer estered test's. With the short half-life of the test prop and the inability for you to get a nice saturation because of the infrequent injections, you are wasting the prop.

The rest of the test available to you IMO is still to low of a dosage to see any results from the AAS anyway.

i wasnt being an asshole i was pointing out the obvious in your cycle. ask anyone on here..... sust or omna needs to be shot EOD at a minimum to maintain stable blood levels cause of the prop ester in there. but hey what do i konw??
    OK, maybe I read something into the thread that wasn`t there. The reply just came across as sarcastic and didn`t really answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by 511220
    Your gains are more or less likely to weight training and diet.

Sust contains Test Propionate with 3 other longer estered test's. With the short half-life of the test prop and the inability for you to get a nice saturation because of the infrequent injections, you are wasting the prop.

The rest of the test available to you IMO is still to low of a dosage to see any results from the AAS anyway.

Well I`ve gained a lot of body weight and I didn`t have such gains in the last couple of months before hitting the sust. It can`t be just a mental thing, cus I was pushing myself just as hard and eating the same (although not as much of it *lol*) before this cycle).

If I have to shoot sust EOD that means 3-4 injections a week. I`m not gonna shoot 1000 milligrams of sust a week, that`s for sure.
    I guess you could draw up have the amp and store the rest, but where?
    Can I draw up half the sust in the needle, keep it in my drawer then take it out a couple of days later and inject the rest?
    Seems kinda risky in terms of infections and stuff.
    How `bout a combo of sust and just a little bit of dbol ? Like half an amp of sust on monday, 10 mg of dbol on wednesday and thursday just to keep those blood levels stabile and then the rest of the amp on friday or something?
    I don`t really need to put on 30 lbs per cycle or anything, just wanna make steady gains and I sure as hell can`t afford to shoot four amps of sust every week for eight weeks.

Found some stuff:
    "Sustanon is usually injected once a week, which can be stretched up to 10 days. Doses ranges from 250 mg every 14 days to 1000 mg a day.
    In most cases the rule is 250 mg to 500 mg a week."
    - http://www.domesticgear.com/Sustanon250.html

But then again this site might just be full of BS for all I know.
    It also said that due to the prop in the sust the compound was active in the body for as long as 3-4 weeks.

If my blood levels get all ****ed up and shit because of the infrequent injections, shouldn`t I be able to notice that. Shouldn`t I be losing water or getting some side effects when the drug wears out or something? I feel like a million bucks all the time, and my body weight and performance is at a steady peak and slowly getting better and better regardless of wether I just tok a shot or not.

The problem with getting good info on AS is that there`s so much different stuff out there. A doctor/body builder I worked out with told me that 99% of the users took doses that were way too high and had no scientific foundation. But then again, even he suggested stronger doses than what I`m taking now.
    I thought that the fast acting testo had to be takin EOD, but that a compound such as sust and omnadren was designed to last for about a week seeing how it`s a mix of fast and slow testo.
    Last edited by Power Viking; 05-19-2005 at 02:20 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Keep it in the fridge. No to the dbol thing.

If I have to shoot sust EOD that means 3-4 injections a week. I`m not gonna shoot 1000 milligrams of sust a week, that`s for sure.
    I guess you could draw up have the amp and store the rest, but where?
    Can I draw up half the sust in the needle, keep it in my drawer then take it out a couple of days later and inject the rest?
    Seems kinda risky in terms of infections and stuff.
    How `bout a combo of sust and just a little bit of dbol ? Like half an amp of sust on monday, 10 mg of dbol on wednesday and thursday just to keep those blood levels stabile and then the rest of the amp on friday or something?
    I don`t really need to put on 30 lbs per cycle or anything, just wanna make steady gains and I sure as hell can`t afford to shoot four amps of sust every week for eight weeks.
    shooting sust EOD mean 4 injections per week to maintain OPTIMUM stable blood levels. even if u decide to shoot only 250mg/week( which IMO is too little) u can still shott 1/4cc EOD. yes u can shoot it twice a week if u want but but i dont reccomend it. its like having a ferrari and putting 87 octane in it..... it will still run but u wont get the most out of it.
    Found some stuff:
    "Sustanon is usually injected once a week, which can be stretched up to 10 days. Doses ranges from 250 mg every 14 days to 1000 mg a day.
    In most cases the rule is 250 mg to 500 mg a week."
    - http://www.domesticgear.com/Sustanon250.html

But then again this site might just be full of BS for all I know.
    It also said that due to the prop in the sust the compound was active in the body for as long as 3-4 weeks.
    as for the site.... its outdated and wrong. plain and simple. people use to think frontloading and pyramiding doseages were a good idea.... not anymore however.prop has an active half life of roughly 3 days. sure there are longer esters in the sust that will slowly release in the blood stream, but once u inject the prop will cause a spike in blood levels then if u dont follow up at the proper time the blood levels will drop and cause side effects.

If my blood levels get all ****ed up and shit because of the infrequent injections, shouldn`t I be able to notice that. Shouldn`t I be losing water or getting some side effects when the drug wears out or something? I feel like a million bucks all the time, and my body weight and performance is at a steady peak and slowly getting better and better regardless of wether I just tok a shot or not.

The problem with getting good info on AS is that there`s so much different stuff out there. A doctor/body builder I worked out with told me that 99% of the users took doses that were way too high and had no scientific foundation. But then again, even he suggested stronger doses than what I`m taking now.
    I thought that the fast acting testo had to be takin EOD, but that a compound such as sust and omnadren was designed to last for about a week seeing how it`s a mix of fast and slow testo.
    if your blood leves get ****ed up that wont cause u to lose water retention.. that will cause more of it

shooting sust EOD mean 4 injections per week to maintain OPTIMUM stable blood levels. even if u decide to shoot only 250mg/week( which IMO is too little) u can still shott 1/4cc EOD. yes u can shoot it twice a week if u want but but i dont reccomend it. its like having a ferrari and putting 87 octane in it..... it will still run but u wont get the most out of it.

as for the site.... its outdated and wrong. plain and simple. people use to think frontloading and pyramiding doseages were a good idea.... not anymore however.prop has an active half life of roughly 3 days. sure there are longer esters in the sust that will slowly release in the blood stream, but once u inject the prop will cause a spike in blood levels then if u dont follow up at the proper time the blood levels will drop and cause side effects.

if your blood leves get ****ed up that wont cause u to lose water retention.. that will cause more of it
    OK, I see.
    But still, I haven`t experienced any side effects at all. Then again, 250 mg every 10 days is a very small dose, so that might be the reason.

So, I should draw the whole shit into the syringe, inject half of it, put the cap back on the needle, store it, change the needle for my next injection and shoot the rest? Is it necessary to store syringe with the juice in the fridge when I`m going to use a new needle for the next injection anyway?

OK, I see.
    But still, I haven`t experienced any side effects at all. Then again, 250 mg every 10 days is a very small dose, so that might be the reason.

So, I should draw the whole shit into the syringe, inject half of it, put the cap back on the needle, store it, change the needle for my next injection and shoot the rest? Is it necessary to store syringe with the juice in the fridge when I`m going to use a new needle for the next injection anyway?
    well consider yourself luky u havetn cause most people would have masive amounts. your test levels are on a roller coaster righht now.... and thats not good for the body. i dont reccoemdn using the same syringe cause of cleanliness issues. syringes are cheap enough to use a new one each time. just suck out 1/4 cc into each syringe

well consider yourself luky u havetn cause most people would have masive amounts. your test levels are on a roller coaster righht now.... and thats not good for the body. i dont reccoemdn using the same syringe cause of cleanliness issues. syringes are cheap enough to use a new one each time. just suck out 1/4 cc into each syringe
    Well, I`ve only got one injection left of this cycle, I might as well shoot it today then, since it`s been 6 days since the last injection.

What I don`t see about sust is this:

Isn`t the idea of having different types of test in a mix that you should get a constant stream of test into your system? I thought that first the prop was released, and when the prop started to fade out the next type of test would start to kick in, and so on.
    If so, then injecting a new amp before the old one is "finished" would result in overlapping and an uneven amount of test in your blood stream.

From what I understand now all the four types start to work at the same time, but they lose their effect one by one. So to begin with you have the effect of all four types of test, then the prop "disappears", leaving you with the remaining three types, then just two and so on.
    If so, I can see the need for a more hastely "refill" by a new injection, but even then overlapping will occur causing uneven levels of test in your blood.
    Are dose 30 mg of prop out of 250 mg really worth it then taking this into consideration?
    I guess it is, otherwise this point would not be so stressed, but it gives one something to think about, huh?

Thread Information