Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    4spain's Avatar
    4spain is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    240

    Anti estrogen during cycle

    What do you guys think about taking an over the counter Aromatase Inhibitor (anti estrogen blocker) during your cycle. Still doing proper PCT nolva, clomid & trib. I saw some items on AllSportsNutrition.com and thought it couldn't hurt & maybe even help w/ water retention, gyno & fat.

  2. #2
    Lazyboy13 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8
    Shouldn't be a problem. BUMP for someone who knows for sure.

  3. #3
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    What do you guys think about taking an over the counter Aromatase Inhibitor (anti estrogen blocker) during your cycle. Still doing proper PCT nolva, clomid & trib. I saw some items on AllSportsNutrition.com and thought it couldn't hurt & maybe even help w/ water retention, gyno & fat.
    Am guessing you mean something like 6-OXO? I wouldn't even bother with them. Why not get some l-dex or nolva instead? There just as cheap and work a whole lot better. Why cut corners?

  4. #4
    4spain's Avatar
    4spain is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    240
    I have nolva & clomid for my PCT. It was just a thought I was poking around on their website looking at taraxatone for water weight & I saw Anti Estrogens on there. ANother question the Nolva you get from ARR how long does that last?

  5. #5
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    I have nolva & clomid for my PCT. It was just a thought I was poking around on their website looking at taraxatone for water weight & I saw Anti Estrogens on there. ANother question the Nolva you get from ARR how long does that last?
    If you took 20mg ED it would last you 50 days, or 100 days @ 10mg ED.
    You could run l-dex instead if u wanted.

  6. #6
    4spain's Avatar
    4spain is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    If you took 20mg ED it would last you 50 days, or 100 days @ 10mg ED.
    You could run l-dex instead if u wanted.

    If I have Nolva & Clomid for my PCT, which would be better to run through out my cycle for water & protection against gyno

  7. #7
    MCMARK's Avatar
    MCMARK is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    If I have Nolva & Clomid for my PCT, which would be better to run through out my cycle for water & protection against gyno
    nolva through the cycle ,, and clomid 3 weeks after ur cycle finishes for 3 weeks

  8. #8
    nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    110
    I'm running nolva right now throughout my cycle..makes my muscles look hard..and I'm still gaining lbs. For PCT I'm using clomid with 6-oxo.
    PEACE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •