Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    4spain is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    I dissagree with the statment that steroids should only be used by those who want to be huge. I would say the #1 reason people take steroids is to enhance their physical asthetics beyond what is possible naturally. Everyone has different goals. Just because this is a steroid disscusion board does not mean everyone is out to become a 250lb+ freak!

I agree. I don't want to be 250. 220 8% bf is my goal

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Agree he is an attention hog. Just dont want someone who doesnt know anything about juice to listen to him. So far 2 mods agree he is full of sh*t.
    That is my point if you have valid info to disprove him then post it. Just don't post to call him an idiot, you might as well just said BUMP!

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    That is my point if you have valid info to disprove him then post it. Just don't post to call him an idiot, you might as well just said BUMP!
    Agreed. I don't know who is more annoying, MindofRoss, or the people who post every 5 minutes to call him a retard.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Agreed. I don't know who is more annoying, MindofRoss, or the people who post every 5 minutes to call him a retard.
    I'd suggest you not get into things of the past you may not know about.

There is more than enough "proof" that Hooker and other mods have gone over the days past, and that is archived here. It's up to each person to make a decision for him/herself.

However, completely idiotic instructional posts are going to be taken down after they are discussed among those who they need to be discussed by.

Just drop it.

~SC~

Or us having this conversation on this thread, also a free BUMP! New Sticky, only useful replies, questions and BUMPS allowed!!!!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Obviously you were absent when this was covered. Its already been proven. I dont need to chase him around with the proof, just make sure no newbs listen to him now.

Ban him then!

RA
    Ban him then!
    Ill bump that...

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

lol

Ill bump that...

I want a summary of anything so far I have said that is inccorect?

Name something....

NO ONE...not HOOKER, not SWOLE, not anyone--has PROVEN me wrong. They have simply conferred their anecdotal information as I have mine. And correct--it is up to newies to decide for THEMSELVES based on ALL EVIDENCE presented...

AND AS YOU CAN SEE...some people are agreeing with me...maybe not my PERSONALITY...but my point.

RA
    Ross you arrogant pile of dog squeeze, why dont you get it! Everyone on this site that actually has some aas experience has said bullshit to your theories! Stop guessing and giving ppl advice!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd suggest you not get into things of the past you may not know about.

There is more than enough "proof" that Hooker and other mods have gone over the days past, and that is archived here. It's up to each person to make a decision for him/herself.

However, completely idiotic instructional posts are going to be taken down after they are discussed among those who they need to be discussed by.

Just drop it.

~SC~
    I think you misinterpreted my post. I know all about his first thread and read every response by hooker and the rest of the mods who proved him wrong. What does it have to do with my comment?

Ross you arrogant pile of dog squeeze, why dont you get it! Everyone on this site that actually has some aas experience has said bullshit to your theories! Stop guessing and giving ppl advice!

AND WHICH theory would you we REFERRING to??? WHICH "THEORIES" Have I presented?? LOL

SOME PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ARGUING ABOUT ANYMORE>...

SImply...flame Ross....

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I dissagree with the statment that steroids should only be used by those who want to be huge. I would say the #1 reason people take steroids is to enhance their physical asthetics beyond what is possible naturally. Everyone has different goals. Just because this is a steroid disscusion board does not mean everyone is out to become a 250lb+ freak!
    I am pretty sure that what everyone meant so far is that on again, off again weight-trainers should not use AAS. It should not be used by a person who only lifts to get "ripped" for springbreak or something. Who should use it? I am not sure the best way to answer that question, but I think AAS is better suited to someone who trains year round and has made gains naturally first...someone who knows how to train and how to diet BEFORE starting a cycle. I think AAS should be used for people committed to weight training / bodybuilding. Does it mean your goal has to be to become a 250+lb monster? No. If all you needed was AAS to become a monster, we would all be monsters already...just my opinion.

RA
    I think one was given earlier. Oral only and no pct. I say hey, dont ban you man, your too fun to bash.

RA
    Test in EVERY cycle!

I think one was given earlier. Oral only and no pct. I say hey, dont ban you man, your too fun to bash.

NOW you are LYING...or downright dumb...

SEARCH AND SEARCH..you will never here me say ORAL NO PCT...man I hate STUPID people....

I indicated that if using a low-dose Oxandrolone cycle, CLOMID would not ALWAYS be Neccessary, and a Tribulus EXTRACT containing 20% PROTODIOCIN(Tribex, Tribestan) would be sufficient for recovery ran at 8 weeks.

HOWEVER, you should always use Clomid PCT when using anavar above dosages of 40mgs for over 8-10 week periods.

AND I ALSO stated, COMPLETE PCT with CLOMID and ANTI-E's, is absolutely required for all otehr cycles.

Keep em comin

Keep the questions coming sirs, As in doing so, I only help clarify my point.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I am pretty sure that what everyone meant so far is that on again, off again weight-trainers should not use AAS. It should not be used by a person who only lifts to get "ripped" for springbreak or something. Who should use it? I am not sure the best way to answer that question, but I think AAS is better suited to someone who trains year round and has made gains naturally first...someone who knows how to train and how to diet BEFORE starting a cycle. I think AAS should be used for people committed to weight training / bodybuilding. Does it mean your goal has to be to become a 250+lb monster? No. If all you needed was AAS to become a monster, we would all be monsters already...just my opinion.
    I get your point, but my post was in response to "People who live the lifestyle of being big bad asses are the only people who should be using steroids ."

I think you misinterpreted my post. I know all about his first thread and read every response by hooker and the rest of the mods who proved him wrong. What does it have to do with my comment?
    It means quit adding to the fire by calling people retards.

Guess that was hard to decipher?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    NOW you are LYING...or downright dumb...

.man I hate STUPID people....
    You can stop at any time.

You already have a warning. A few of them actually.

If you don't want people challenging you, stop posting.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It means quit adding to the fire by calling people retards.

Guess that was hard to decipher?

~SC~
    LoL Jesus swole...re-read my post. I didn't call anyone a retard.

Right, you didn't call people 'tards. You said they were "annoying", and that is only going to add to the fire by then having them come and fire back as to why they are saying this/that/etc.

My bust on the direction of the "tard" thing. No worries, this thread is headed to the trash soon anyhow by the way it's going, along w/all similar threads.

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information