soldier21 is offline Junior Member

Feeling like I have a hangover

My problem is that I have been hitting the gym hard and using up alot of my energy. Often I find myself very tired when I wake up and it feels almost like Im waking up with a really bad hangover. I drink plenty of water throughout the day but I just cant put my finger on what the problem is.

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    Sometimes I feel the same way...it's just we are hitten the gym very hard if u are on AS. Takes a toll on the body. I use No-explode to get awake for the gym
    PEACE

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I feel this way during PCT and especially directly after PCT. The last few months I felt like a zombie and going to the gym was just useless for gains, I would do 2 sets and feel like I wanted to walk slowly onto an oncoming car. It'll pass after time, it's just starting to pass for me. Up your calories and protein, and consider using creatine or some of the NO2 or NO-explode products (never used them, they are too expensive to test them out also).

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    what are you taking? orals?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Make sure your gettin a good amount of sleep every night. 8-9 hours is perfect.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    it can be high blood pressure

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    I feel that way sometimes, it seems to be a every other week thingfor me. I'll take a couple of asprins and a protien drink before bed, and when I get up in the middle of the night (to pee) I drink more water. Your body gets dehydrated during sleep. Nothing sucks more than waking up feeling like an old person.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    When I am keeping my carbs very low, sometimes I get that feeling. You can try upping carbs, especially immediately prior to or after your workout, maybe reducing volume if you are one of those guys who believes in 3-4 sets of an exercise, getting plenty of sleep, etc etc.

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    I'm tellya...No-explode Wakes me up..with no jitters. I never believe the hype when it comes to OTC shit but this stuff works. My partner is not cycling/never has and is getten stronger b/c we are pumped and ready to raise weight
    PEACE

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    I feel the same way. I feel wiped out all day, even going to the gym, but when I am at the gym or if I need an energy boost its always there.

Yeah I hear what all you guys are saying I usually do a lot of the things you all mentioned but often it doesnt change anything. Im currently on Test cyp and Eq my 8th week and i really feel the effects of a hangover in the morning. It will also take me about an hour of just hanging around on the couch until i can even get going. I feel like its a big project sometimes to just wake up and start my day. I need something to help me out!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Hmmm... near the end of your cycle, huh? Try a low dose of hcg E3D or so, maybe 350 to 500iu. I have seen that stuff turn guys right around. Run it to the end of your cycle. Alternately, you can try the old-school method... 3 shots, 2500 or 5000iu each, 5 days apart. Repeat at the end of the cycle, last shot of hcg 5 days or so before pct.. plus, it might speed your recovery and it will plump your nuts back up nicely. You are probably seeing a bit of shrinkage by now, huh?.

Yeah sounds good bro and I would try it but I have no access to that product. I wish I did! I resarched it a bit and your right it will bring life back to my nuts and hopefully all the juices. It also said that many athelets use this during there cycles to keep them up and going which I really need. If you can help me out with any other good strategies I will be vey thankful. My body is asking for some serious help!!!!!

Thread Information