Thread: Winstrol Help

TMC
    TMC is offline New Member

Winstrol Help

I'm thinking of starting a Winstrol only cycle sometime over the summer. I am 6'3 185 and have been lifting pretty hard since high school. I dont want to get huge, just bigger so I dont see much of a reason for stacking with D Bol or any other steroids . What should I expect to gain? Any advice on daily dosages and PCT would be much appreciated, also.

YYZ
    YYZ is offline Junior Member
    wont gain much size from just winny.
    it will make you stonger and harder.
    50mg ED is generally a good dose for most.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you may also lose your sex drive on winny alone thats why alot of people includin myself will add test.

kidju is offline New Member
    hi,I used winy from BD tablets are 10mg but I also used tren depo with it.My friend used winy and t-3 but he used up to 12 tablets a day when I used only 5 but 5 was enough for me.If you are considering thaking vet ST I know for a fact it is very painful.If you are up to a challenge then vet anabolic ST is the stuff for you.It will cut you very nicely with some clenb

TMC
    TMC is offline New Member

Thanks for the help, guys!

Alright, so if I were to stack some test with this what would you guys reccomend? This will be my first experience with steroids , and again, I'm only looking to get a little bigger and a lot harder and stronger. PCT advice too?

Thread Information