stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

When to start cycle?

I know the basic rule of atleast as much time off as time on.. But what I would like to know is should I extend this period since my last cycle (first) got ****ed up since got so sick.. I was sick 4 a month and still not 100 % (pneumonia) . I would like to get the maximum response of the next one so is lets say 3 month brake beneficial to lets say 2 month. (I was on only 4 6 weeks and had to stop coz got so sick). If I would get the same response from the AAS after the 2 month period I would ofcourse prefer that coz cant wait to cycle again, was really gaining momentum b4 got sick.. but wanna maximize the benefits so if necessary I'll wait as long as necessary. Are there any hints to know when you are "ready" to cycle again?

IronAdam is offline Member
    As long as you've been off as long as you were on and did PCT you should be fine. The most important thing is to have your diet and training in order for a while before you start.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    go get your bloods done,that will tell you all you want to know mate,you may be able to start sooner if everythin is back to norm.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    so if everything back to normal there is no use in waiting a lil more (not a bigger response to the gear even if I wait more?). I remember reading bout people complaining that they stated too early and then ending up not getting the response they were looking for.

Thread Information