Maetenloch is offline Associate Member

Ever heard of methylized tren?

I noticed on IP's website that he's willing to manufacture methylized tren with a sufficient order size. Oral tren sounds like a great idea, but of course adding a methyl group can vastly change the effect of the base compund i.e. EQ + methyl = Dbol . I don't think this was ever produced commercially. Has anyone ever heard of this?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    I noticed on IP's website that he's willing to manufacture methylized tren with a sufficient order size. Oral tren sounds like a great idea, but of course adding a methyl group can vastly change the effect of the base compund i.e. EQ + methyl = Dbol. I don't think this was ever produced commercially. Has anyone ever heard of this?
    Its probably the most liver toxic oral ever made... 2mg ED will give you jandice. The recommended dose is 500-750mcg ED I think. Not worth a broken liver imo. Cheque drops are safer

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    might as well eat some gunpowder instead

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Nobody knows anything about methylized tren . All speculation. I am interested in hearing the results from someone who can speak intelligently about it. You are right that methylated EQ is dbol which is quite different from EQ.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    Nobody knows anything about methylized tren. All speculation. I am interested in hearing the results from someone who can speak intelligently about it. You are right that methylated EQ is dbol which is quite different from EQ.
    From all accounts that I've heard its basicly the same as IM tren except more strength and less mass, comparable to halo except even more strength than that. I heard from someone who used 750mcg ED that it was comparable to about 250mg of Tren /week. Personally I see no reason to chose it over IM tren when its so toxic and you can't take enough to make much difference in your cycle.

Thread Information