msu16366 is offline Member

Would taking Sustanon on M,W, FRI, be that much different than EOD

Well I was planning on taking Sustanon 250 EOD, and I was going to take .75 cc's EOD which nets out to about 640 every week.
    HOwever I noticed it is very hard to draw out just .25 cc's and save it for the next dose. By the time you do get it out of the amp and push the air out you barley have anything at all in the amp worth saving.
    So I was thinking a simple soultion would be to just take 1 amp on Monday, Wed, and Friday. (plus this would be less injections)
    Does anyone have any ideas , or suggestions.
    I am also running 400 EQ and 30mg dbol first 2 weeks and jumping up to 40 mgs for following 2 weeks.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Well I was planning on taking Sustanon 250 EOD, and I was going to take .75 cc's EOD which nets out to about 640 every week.
    HOwever I noticed it is very hard to draw out just .25 cc's and save it for the next dose. By the time you do get it out of the amp and push the air out you barley have anything at all in the amp worth saving.
    So I was thinking a simple soultion would be to just take 1 amp on Monday, Wed, and Friday. (plus this would be less injections)
    Does anyone have any ideas , or suggestions.
    I am also running 400 EQ and 30mg dbol first 2 weeks and jumping up to 40 mgs for following 2 weeks.
    I wouldn't, then you'd have a big dip in blood levels over the weekend! Just keep it up EOD, use another syringe to take the .25 out of the amp and just save it in the syringe till next shot day and add the rest from a new amp

THanks, man,
    I have to make it work, plus I really didnt want to use 750 mg a week of test. last cycle 500 worked awesome, so this year I think 640 average wouldnt be that much more. ,
    Or do you think 500 sustanon would be just as good as last year for me,

one more thing, if I am doing .7 cc's thats say when holding the needle with needle up in air do I measure it with the bottem line or the top line. thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    one more thing, if I am doing .7 cc's thats say when holding the needle with needle up in air do I measure it with the bottem line or the top line. thanks
    I just changed to everyday and getting way better results from the sust. JMO

Thread Information