MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

Hair falling out..AGAIN?!

Ok guys, so when i first noticed that my hair was thinning (6-7months ago) i started using finasteride and minoxidil 5%.
    I've been using fina for like 5-6months and the minoxidil for 4-5months and things were going GREAT!
    My hairloss stopped completely and hair regrowth started! BUT for the past 2-3 week whenever i wash my hair a lot of hair falls out, almost like the shedding peroid when i first started using the products!!
    This really sucks guys and i'm really pissed!!! What could it be? My shampoo? Another shedding period or something?!

Please any help would be appreciated!!

j martini is offline Member
    Are you running a cycle? Changed your cycle etc.

No i've never ran AS.

j martini is offline Member
    Hopefully for you sake it is just another shedding period. Although you have to remember that there is no cure for male pattern baldness, if it wants to go it will.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    shave it an be done, stop fighting genetics

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    shave it an be done, stop fighting genetics
    Hear hear!!! I was a bit concerned about it when i started to loose my hair until I came to the conclusion: f*ck it!! Que sera, sera.

I don't think i'll look good if i shave it bros...

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    I don't think i'll look good if i shave it bros...

Shave it bro!!! My old lady told me thought I woul dlook like a goof, I did it anyway, now she loves it! Says I look like Vin Diesdel! HA HA!! you believe that crap?? maybe she is just a good girlfriend!! Shave it dude, you'll love it.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Being Bald is not for wimps

locutus is offline Associate Member

Mini Vin

Bro, I too was worried about this when my hair started thinning at 32. I tried to hide it with hats, comb overs and 30.00 bottles of shampoos. It just stopped growing on the top of my head but had no problem growing on the side of my head. Finally, I just took a razor and shaved it. I knew that this was it. It was not ever going to come back as strong as it was. Ever since then, I have been the center of attention when I walk in a room. Women come up to me and reach out to rub my head all the time. It’s a great way for them to start conversations with me because I’m not very outgoing. I have to say, losing my hair was the thing I feared most in the world, but at the same time, I LOVE having a shaved head. I hear this a lot, but today I was at the McDonalds drive-thru (getting fruit salad, NOT FRIES!!) and the girl at the window says "Has anyone every told you that you look like Vin Diesel?"

Hey, it never seemed to bother Yoda!!!

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    Bro, I too was worried about this when my hair started thinning at 32. I tried to hide it with hats, comb overs and 30.00 bottles of shampoos. It just stopped growing on the top of my head but had no problem growing on the side of my head. Finally, I just took a razor and shaved it. I knew that this was it. It was not ever going to come back as strong as it was. Ever since then, I have been the center of attention when I walk in a room. Women come up to me and reach out to rub my head all the time. It’s a great way for them to start conversations with me because I’m not very outgoing. I have to say, losing my hair was the thing I feared most in the world, but at the same time, I LOVE having a shaved head. I hear this a lot, but today I was at the McDonalds drive-thru (getting fruit salad, NOT FRIES!!) and the girl at the window says "Has anyone every told you that you look like Vin Diesel?"

Hey, it never seemed to bother Yoda!!!

HA!! That's great bro, you must have seen my post!
    That's what my girl says about me... personally I don't see it, maybe that's who she sees when she closes her eyes!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    save up for a transplant or try dutasteride

works for me

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    HA!! That's great bro, you must have seen my post!
    That's what my girl says about me... personally I don't see it, maybe that's who she sees when she closes her eyes!
    That works for me. I dont care if she sees Vin when im boning her. I see Jessica Alba myself

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Ahh phooey on the transplants unless your John Travolta and I can sometimes tell even then.

I know some peeps around town that had some hack ass jobs done and ended up shaving their heads anyways.

Think about this too.
    Lets say you spend 4 or 5k on a transplant. and all the hair around it falls out.. eventually and you are left with scrags growing still and you shave it off only to reveal the big donar site scar on the back of the head..

I'll pass and save my money for a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    That works for me. I dont care if she sees Vin when im boning her. I see Jessica Alba myself

Excellent point!!! I see Jessica Simpson when I close my eyes! I'd never tell her that though!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I'll tell you what if my hair starts falling out like you described, I will be shaving it completely off.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    i stop trying to "hang on"... now i just shave it.. i'm much happier and more confident. all jacked up w/ a shaved head and goatee is bad as fuk anyways.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Mr. Clean gets babes. What are you worried about?

Hijacked

Ok this thread went from "how can I get my hair to stop falling out" to "BALD AND BEAUITFUL BABY!!!"

Last edited by locutus; 05-24-2005 at 03:55 PM.

LOL guys!

Well i'm only 19!

But i'll think about it!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    if you are this concerned go see a dermatologist, and they will write you a perscription, 4 propecia. it helps alot, i had a friend who was baldin and it made a HUGE difference with his giant egg shaped mellon!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    if you are this concerned go see a dermatologist, and they will write you a perscription, 4 propecia. it helps alot, i had a friend who was baldin and it made a HUGE difference with his giant egg shaped mellon!
    Finasteride=propecia.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Does finasteride inhibit gains from winny since it is a dht derivative?

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Pump101 is that your old lady in your avatar?

Thread Information