crazy1 is offline New Member

Newbie needs some help...

Hi guys. Ive been readin this board for a while and think its time to start posting. I'm 23, about 5ft 8, 180 lbs and around 14% bodyfat. I was wondering which cycle would be the best for me. I dont to bloat or anything. I have seen alot of enanthate 500mg for 12 weeks and prop 500mg for 10-12 weeks. Which is better? I sooo do not want to retain water. And I just read a post on anavar and it sounded liek some good stuf. Gaining 5-10 lbs and losing some bf sounds good, but is it true? And does anavar only come in tabs or is there injectible? Ill be eagerly waiting your responses.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    for your first cycle you should run the test. if you run your l-dex and nolv you will have no water bloat. you do not wont to do a oral only cycle. i know you have read this on the board. the peope that talk about oral only have no clue what there doing.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    how long you been lifting.

I've been lifting about 3 years. So should I run the enanthate or the prop? I know enan. is easier since i only inject once per week, but would the prop make me bloat less? oh, and ive read alot about winny and eq. Would running eq for the entire cycle help me stay lean/not bloat? Ive read about running winny the last 6 weeks too. Would doing eq for 12 weeks work better for cutting than winny for the last?

This is my first "bump". haha

Dr. Swole is offline New Member
    Run the enan for 10 weeks at 500mg. Use what gsxxr said for l-dex and novla. These two compounds will keep the water off of you pretty well. Stay away from prop if its your first cycle.

sweet. I already have the anavar though. If I ran the var for the last 6 weeks would it be like winny and help me cut fat/water?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    personally id run the prop, if your gonna get used to pins then you might as well start it off with a bang. Also you don't know how you are going to react to that much test, so you might as well start out with a short ester like prop so you can lower your dosage whenever you feel like the sides are getting to you. And lower bloat than test-e. How much var do you have? Yes, it will help lean you out.

I have 400 5mg tabs of anavar . As for the prop, I would do that everyday at about 90 mg right? I see your point about the halflife of the prop. If something happens I could just wait 3 days and start my PCT. Is the number of injections the only reason people recommend enan over prop for a newbie?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    personally id run the prop, if your gonna get used to pins then you might as well start it off with a bang. Also you don't know how you are going to react to that much test, so you might as well start out with a short ester like prop so you can lower your dosage whenever you feel like the sides are getting to you. And lower bloat than test-e. How much var do you have? Yes, it will help lean you out.
    ROFL start off w/ a bang...
    prop never gave me a bang
    MASSIVE sex drive .. but no bang... yes i aggree prop should be a first cycle for those who have the balls ... its has better % of test, better gains kept due to a more effective pct(no 2 week down time) and can be stopped MUCH sooner if things go wrong... all in all i feel this should be the rec first cycle to those who are use to or have no fear of pins.

Italian Stallion is offline Junior Member
    can also try deca +primo,or deca+winstrol :it is really important the pct with clomid or profase (don't if this drug is available outside italy but im my opinion it is good)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Stallion
    can also try deca+primo,or deca+winstrol:it is really important the pct with clomid or profase (don't if this drug is available outside italy but im my opinion it is good)
    aww i see your a fan of impotence... very neat

nice for you if you think so,but every side-effect depends on the dosages,don't you think?

So pretty much I have to decide between less water and chances of sides, but more injections vs. more water, more chances of sides, but less injections? Am I getting this right?

i agree with you if you say that deca alone often results in complete inability to perform sexually thus it is a good idea to stack some test ( some =250mg),but i disagree with you to run only test 500/week as a beginner cycle

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Stallion
    i agree with you if you say that deca alone often results in complete inability to perform sexually thus it is a good idea to stack some test ( some =250mg),but i disagree with you to run only test 500/week as a beginner cycle
    What would make you disagree with the Test only cycle?

Bein' serious here, because I'm tryin' to figure that out.

BigPancho

Sorry to re=post this, but I'm still curious. "So pretty much I have to decide between less water and chances of sides, but more injections with prop vs. more water, more chances of sides, but less injections with enan? Am I getting this right?"

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    What would make you disagree with the Test only cycle?

Bein' serious here, because I'm tryin' to figure that out.

BigPancho
    as you can see, he's not from the United States. Ive delt with alot of foreign bros and I can't find one that agrees with test only cycles. I think it's an American trend.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy1
    Sorry to re=post this, but I'm still curious. "So pretty much I have to decide between less water and chances of sides, but more injections with prop vs. more water, more chances of sides, but less injections with enan? Am I getting this right?"
    my mentality is prop=cutting, enan=bulking

I think this is what my first cycles going to be.

wk 1-12: Test prop (Testerona "200") 75mg/day
    wk 7-12: Anavar (Oxavet QV) 40mg/day
    wk 1-15: Nolva (Taxus) 20mg/day
    wk 13-15: Clomid (Omifin) 300,100,100,100,100,100,100

I am starting PCT 3 days after my last injection of prop due to its halflife
    The only thing I'm not 100% on is the var. Will 6 weeks at 40mg/day be enough to see results for cutting? I mean, assuming my diet is in check and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    as you can see, he's not from the United States. Ive delt with alot of foreign bros and I can't find one that agrees with test only cycles. I think it's an American trend.

my mentality is prop=cutting, enan=bulking
    that's correct mr.whois;i don't know what is my european bros opinion on reguard,but here in italy we run test with prudence and especially at lower dosages than you do. However i'm not an authority so these are only my opinions;definitively i think that every single guy should consider what is better for him and what does it wants to get from his cycle, and suggesting 500mg of test e per week to every newbie asking advices doesn't seem to me a correct and sensible behaviour. ON!

Ok... so does my cycle look good? Is there anything I need to alter?

Thread Information