fastbuilder is offline New Member

Question Vitamin B1 MaXI B

Hi guys, I need some advice. I've got a bottle of Vitamine B. The bottle reads:
    MAXI B- 1000
    Its a 100ML bottle ( see pics)
    The pics aren't very clear but if someone has had the bottle before he wil recognize it.

Now I know that some of my friends have been using this while on a cycle so I now want to know if anyone has had any experience with this or knows this bottle. Also please tell me what doses to take ?
    The bottle reads it's for animal use only but thats not usually a problem when it comes to goodies a lot of them are. Like one favorite Baldone. It does miracles.

thanx
    new user
    Fastbuilder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vitamin B1 MaXI B-afb000.jpg   Vitamin B1 MaXI B-kopie-1-van-afb001.jpg  

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbuilder
    Hi guys, I need some advice. I've got a bottle of Vitamine B. The bottle reads:
    MAXI B- 1000
    Its a 100ML bottle ( see pics)
    The pics aren't very clear but if someone has had the bottle before he wil recognize it.

Now I know that some of my friends have been using this while on a cycle so I now want to know if anyone has had any experience with this or knows this bottle. Also please tell me what doses to take ?
    The bottle reads it's for animal use only but thats not usually a problem when it comes to goodies a lot of them are. Like one favorite Baldone. It does miracles.

thanx
    new user
    Fastbuilder
    looks like b complex. That will hurt like hell. What is baldone???

I ment boldebal- H ganabol, What's the dosis on this B- complex? howm much should i inject every week>?

i injected 3 ml and i feel like ****ing shit , tempreture like hell and swetting like shit and diria like ****ing hell. im shitting everything i ate out in liqued form. did i take too much>> the exper dates 2009

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbuilder
    i injected 3 ml and i feel like ****ing shit , tempreture like hell and swetting like shit and diria like ****ing hell. im shitting everything i ate out in liqued form. did i take too much>> the exper dates 2009
    You took too much and the ba they used to suspend it isn't helping oyu either.

whats the dosis 2 take?

Thread Information