Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    has it occured to you all that people can gain naturally and keep it when their entire life is based around it?

If your life was about being physical, whether you played in the NFL or wrestled, youd be able to get huge and cut and keep it too, because its all you occupy yourself with.

dont assume these people juice without proof

Anyone who believes there is even a chance this guy isn't juicing his a$$ off needs to buy some of my new oral deca and injectable nolvadex .

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    Anyone who believes there is even a chance this guy isn't juicing his a$$ off needs to buy some of my new oral deca and injectable nolvadex.
    Hes juiced out of his mind..IMO

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    Im 100% sure he is on juice.Not just juice but a LOT of it.I could maybe buy him being that big...but that big and that ripped with that much vascularity?Anyone who thinks otherwise is only kidding themselves.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    He's listed at 6'5" and 285 in a recent issue of FLEX. Thats heavier than alot of pro BB'ers. Granted he's real tall. He's definately on alot of sauce.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    He's listed at 6'5" and 285 in a recent issue of FLEX. Thats heavier than alot of pro BB'ers. Granted he's real tall. He's definately on alot of sauce.
    ITS NOT JUST STEROIDS THAT MADE BATISTA BIG.. HARD WORK REST, AND PROPPER DIET PLAY A BIG ROLE IN HAVING THAT KIND OF BODY.. WRESTLERS GET PAID BIG MONEY SO THEY CAN HIRE PEOPLE TO HELP MAINTAIN THERE BODYS

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    ITS NOT JUST STEROIDS THAT MADE BATISTA BIG.. HARD WORK REST, AND PROPPER DIET PLAY A BIG ROLE IN HAVING THAT KIND OF BODY.. WRESTLERS GET PAID BIG MONEY SO THEY CAN HIRE PEOPLE TO HELP MAINTAIN THERE BODYS
    I might have to look into this thing you call diet and exercice,interesting concept...

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Obviously training techniques, diet and rest play a huge part of it, but that size can not be gained without exogenous hormones being used.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I would guess TestCyp/Tren A.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I would guess TestCyp/Tren A.
    Give him credit he's righ
    test cyp/tren e/var/hgh

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Which ultimate warrior,the crazy fvckers kept dying..To dry and hard to be alive I guess The first will always have my heart that guy could scream so loud and was so nutz..I forget what they died from but you can guess it was related to there crazy nasty bodies...
    no he died from a car accident in greater vancouver, british columbia a number of years ago. look into it, you'll see. Wish I can recall his real name, Dave something I think (he was a very well known powerlifter before hand).

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    no he died from a car accident in greater vancouver, british columbia a number of years ago. look into it, you'll see. Wish I can recall his real name, Dave something I think (he was a very well known powerlifter before hand).
    Really, that guy was something..I just assumed juice like everone else....

SoSolid is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    has it occured to you all that people can gain naturally and keep it when their entire life is based around it?

If your life was about being physical, whether you played in the NFL or wrestled, youd be able to get huge and cut and keep it too, because its all you occupy yourself with.

dont assume these people juice without proof
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ya right Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

big_tone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    i think he is on a cycle of nitro-tech with his workout buddy jay cutler...
    lmao

diesel21 is offline Member
    idk man... don't think he takes too much, i mean, he looks good, but not too massive...

i'm a mini batista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    idk man... don't think he takes too much, i mean, he looks good, but not too massive...

i'm a mini batista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    looking good diesel now you have to grow 2 feet taller...LOL

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    i mean, he looks good, but not too massive...
    Not too massive? He's 6'5" 285 and ripped, they don't come much bigger than that.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Steiner used synthol...

Steiner also had been working out from the early, real early 80s far as i can remember him ditching his bike i seen him on to go bodybuild and get into wrestling.
    He was big as benoit is now back in the 80s.

I heard Goldberg went to japan to wrestle since he didnt do S* but eat chairs every week on WWf.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Which ultimate warrior,the crazy fvckers kept dying..To dry and hard to be alive I guess The first will always have my heart that guy could scream so loud and was so nutz..I forget what they died from but you can guess it was related to there crazy nasty bodies...
    There is only 1 ultimate warrior and he is still alive, I believe he is a political speaker now. The guy is a complete wackjob, he had his name legally changed to Warrior so that Vince McMahon couldnt copyright the ultimate warrior

diesel21 is offline Member
    i know hes 6'2 at 285, but there are guys 5'6" 240 ripped like a lot of my boys.. i mean he looks proportioned... he dosen't really look like a juice monster to me... he's kinda lean, instead of freaky..

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    if i had to guess he was on anything it would have to be either tren a or masteron

Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    There is only 1 ultimate warrior and he is still alive, I believe he is a political speaker now. The guy is a complete wackjob, he had his name legally changed to Warrior so that Vince McMahon couldnt copyright the ultimate warrior
    No, because I remember there was at least three different warriors at one time...They kept hiring new ones...The original warrior was the nastiest he might have become legaly the warrior, because I haven't seen a warrior in a while.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    naw, check the bio's online...it was the same dude throughout...even when he came back and fought HHH @ wrestlemania...he isnt dead, even now...this has become a lounger also...p.s. Batista is my idol

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    the whole multiple warrior thing is just a rumor..you can check any legit wrestling site and find that out bro

Quote Originally Posted by hill8985
    the whole multiple warrior thing is just a rumor..you can check any legit wrestling site and find that out bro
    This was 10 years ago at least and I assure you there was two different warriors at least....Because one guy looked completly diff from the other..Matbe he didn't die but he must have been in some contract negotiations or something..Iam not a real big pro wrestling fan, so I don't quite know I just remember all the kids saying how the warrior was dead because there was some new guy in there...

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    I think one of those warriors left do to some legal matter over roid use on the show locker room what ever seems he was about the only one busted if i remember right.

I know one of the british bulldogs left do to some type of infighting in the locker rooms. The guy headed straight for the Uk after some type of infighting in the locker room became a** kicking serious.

Just wanted to say Dudes knees broke out under him from steroid abuse after a few years of wrestling in the Uk Dynamite Kid and Davey passed away of heart attack in 02' me think roids since about 6 wrestlers died of heart attacks in 03.

And Dave 'Batista looks great at 6'2 and all that weight in person he also looks nearly dead like he did at the begining of ECW for what ever hes on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information