ACE5HIGH is offline Member

Think my test was underdosed or bunk :-(

Finished my sixth week of test e 250mg every 3.5 days. Didnt gain anything until my 5th week and now Ive put on a total of 5 lbs and some added body fat Ive been eatin about 4000 cals a day which I feel is very high for my body. I feel I coulda gained this much just from eating so much. I wanted to try to keep the body fat % down as much as possible tho. Wouldnt bother me too much if I had gained a lot of mucsle mass as well... But I just feel I havent. Ill wait and have to compare my before pics...

I had two diff batches of test for this cycle. The 1st ones I ran three weeks and read from another thread that the batch was underdosed. Take a look at these pics they're identical to what I had

ICN Depo. What do you guys think of this.

The dark blue ink ones match batch 1 that I ran 3 weeks, I then switched to a newer batch like the light inked ones

Im hoping my gains were a little slow to get going due to an underdosed three weeks. Does anyone think this woulda slowed me down much in the way of gains?

Also ive read people start to tapper off gains around the 7th 8th week. Is that true with most people? Im hoping to see my biggest gains then, only time will tell.Thx for the help all
    -Peace

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    firstly its test e, so its bound to take a while to kick in, dont give up hope yet, secondly if your gear is fake or underdosed then yes, it deffo will affect gains

stick to good ol iranian test imo:P

map

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Get yourself some nutri-vet..

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    After my opinion the one on the right side (with the dark blue color print), the quality of the print looks poor. If it's a fake I understnd y they use the dark color. It'll not be transparent cause of the poor printing. I can also see that the lines around the letters is smudged out a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by yerg
    Get yourself some nutri-vet..
    Nutri-vet?

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    When I ran any cycle, I never really gained much weight, but I look noticably bigger in my upper body to the point where people actually comment on it. I don't understand it, but that is how it works for me.

Those pics of the two amps, I asked my source about it and he said that it is nothing to worry about. My source lives in the country that produce these and they are so cheap to buy, it would not be worth faking them. I've bought hundreds of the ICN Depot from him and they were all legit, possibly underdosed, but legit. That is the only test that I will use now. I think what happened to those dark colored amps is that the ink was never burned into the amp. That is why they look smudged and the color is dark instead of light.

How is your sex drive? That's how I can tell if the test is legit or not. Your sex drive should go throught the roof around week 4 or 5.

This cycle that I am on now, I shoot every 3 days and am thinking about going back to once a week. I feel that worked better for be for some reason.

Also, if you are getting the right cals, make sure you are not overtraining. I've made that mistake thinking that being on a cycle, that I could workout all the time and not overtrain. Wrong.

Sex drive is only slightly increased... I know that it is legit to some degree. The night after I inject I allways sweat my azz off, I always seem to have lots of energy the day after as well. Diet is good, workouts are very intense, and I get tons of rest.

I know what you mean about looking bigger even though your not gaining much. just the past week or two Ive had at least six or seven people tell me im gettin huge even tho I had only put on a few pounds. Im now up to about 180 from about 174 at 5'9 my goal is to be 185 after increasing cardio and getting my BF down a little. Thx for the input

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    It may be underdosed like you said. I am running the same stuff except the ink is the correct color. My sex drive went through the roof, but now 10 weeks in roughly, my sex drive is dropping pretty quickly. Either my body is used to it or it is sporatically underdosed. I may up my dose from 500 a week to 750.

Thread Information