skinybuilder is offline New Member

Thumbs up 3 months gain 25 to 30 lbs using dbol deca creatine,protein

hey guys help me out here. I am 24 years of age 5'11 and about 161lbs. I have been in and out of gym max 5 months now i am back in gym after 4 months. Now the question was in my gym i see guys younger then me come and build faster then me using steriod like some guy who is 18 and only been working out for 3 months gain 25 to 30 lbs using dbol deca creatine 100% whey protein while he is doing his cycle he change his drug it could be to sustanol or wini i dont know. But howcome he doesnt have any side effects he looks good been through doctor and he is perfect he only did a cycle and now he is using mass builder, creatine, protein and mega men. In such a little while he gain so much the point here is yes he is not capable of being the next arnold but he have achieved his goal and he is commited to work out. So after seeing good results on your body force you to keep them and get better not a quick way to build but another way to feel confident. Steriods are not good but no drug is good when you over dose it, if you got guidence and dont over dose it and have good diet you could be good to go. Lets face it every1 says but are they sayin it becuase its cheating to get big, now when i say big i dont mean 40 to 50 lbs of muscle, but a lil something for the guy who got 12 inc of bicep and dont want to look bad this summer. read this and tell me what you think i am not trying to say you should take them becuase me myself havent started (yet). When is a beginner ready for them after a year.? for me whic fizogen product should i use.? sorry if this was long

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    At 5'11 and 161lbs all you need is food. Some Creatine and a weight gainer supplement and you will pack on the lbs.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinybuilder
    hey guys help me out here. I am 24 years of age 5'11 and about 161lbs. I have been in and out of gym max 5 months now i am back in gym after 4 months. Now the question was in my gym i see guys younger then me come and build faster then me using steriod like some guy who is 18 and only been working out for 3 months gain 25 to 30 lbs using dbol deca creatine 100% whey protein while he is doing his cycle he change his drug it could be to sustanol or wini i dont know. But howcome he doesnt have any side effects he looks good been through doctor and he is perfect he only did a cycle and now he is using mass builder, creatine, protein and mega men. In such a little while he gain so much the point here is yes he is not capable of being the next arnold but he have achieved his goal and he is commited to work out. So after seeing good results on your body force you to keep them and get better not a quick way to build but another way to feel confident. Steriods are not good but no drug is good when you over dose it, if you got guidence and dont over dose it and have good diet you could be good to go. Lets face it every1 says but are they sayin it becuase its cheating to get big, now when i say big i dont mean 40 to 50 lbs of muscle, but a lil something for the guy who got 12 inc of bicep and dont want to look bad this summer. read this and tell me what you think i am not trying to say you should take them becuase me myself havent started (yet). When is a beginner ready for them after a year.? for me whic fizogen product should i use.? sorry if this was long
    im not sure if I am getting the gist of what you are trying to say.....im seeing that it is easy to gain 30lbs on dbol , deca , protein, and creatine.....that would be true....keeping any gains with that htpa crushing cycle will be nearly impossible....its easy to achieve gains.....bit more difficult keeping them

skinybuilder is offline New Member
    What I Was Trying To Say Was Howcome A Guy Who Been In For Just Days Gained 35lbs Without Any Side Effect With Steriods And I Been Watching Guys Like That Yeh U Could Loose Wat U Gain With Steriods Since Ur A Beginner But These Guys Only Did One Or 2 Cycles And To Maintain After Cycle They Used Supplements Like Creatine Mass Gainer Protein Mega Man And Good Diet.

Thread Information