tt2323 is offline Junior Member

Looking to start 1st cycle but lost!

I've been researching for a couple hours at a time over the months but still can't make up my mind on the first cycle. I want to avoid any bloat, moonface, water retention which seems to come from Test. But everyone says test only at first, or test + something else. Is there any other options?

Goal: To put on lean mass +-20lbs, without fat or water retention

Stats: 6'2" 214 <10% bodyfat been training for 10+ yrs.

Thanks!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    search feature type in first cycle

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    first cycle test e or test c 500mg per week split into 2 shot's every 3.5 days. For 12 week's and proper pct of nolva clomid and l-dex

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would run test e or cyp,my pref would be test e,
    500mg weekly split into 2 shots 10-12 weeks,run nolva throughout the cycle to cut the water reten down,and dont forget to sort out your pct,that is a must!

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    IMO I hate test. Everyone will laugh, but winny alone is my favorite.

-SHRED

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Holy hell mr. Shred in the AAS forums!

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Holy hell mr. Shred in the AAS forums!
    hahha, well i got asked to respond this thread even though my cycle knowledge isn't that great. Thats why I leave it to the guys who know.

-SHRED

test test test, wouldn't that bloat me? someone also suggested eq/test. would taking nolva remove lots of retention?

Italian Stallion is offline Junior Member
    against everyone i express my opinion (perhaps also shared in the "steroid profiles" section of the sites ) that a newbie should avoid test for his first cycle and should run milder aas as deca ,primobolan and winstrol .
    i think that if you have never had aas before you should enjoy very appreciable gains in lean mass with them. After you have run those drugs you could also use test that will give you more mass and power;of course you can also stack it with deca,primo or winny even during your first cycle but i suggest low dosages, i.e. 1x testoviron 250 per week.
    test is one of the stronger ass you can use so if i were you i shouldn't fire it as my first shot
    in reply at your question:yes,test promotes water retention,and this could be very uncomfortable especially in sensitive athletes.Some people in my gym are running 600mg of test and look a little "watery" but other guys are bloated by taking "only" 200 mg deca and 50mg test p...
    nolva is used to avoid gyno

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes we all have our own opinions and we wouldnt be human if we didnt,alot of people express the use of test because most people(not everybod)will lose their sex drive,why take the risk?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Stallion
    against everyone i express my opinion (perhaps also shared in the "steroid profiles" section of the sites ) that a newbie should avoid test for his first cycle and should run milder aas as deca ,primobolan and winstrol .
    i think that if you have never had aas before you should enjoy very appreciable gains in lean mass with them. After you have run those drugs you could also use test that will give you more mass and power;of course you can also stack it with deca,primo or winny even during your first cycle but i suggest low dosages, i.e. 1x testoviron 250 per week.
    test is one of the stronger ass you can use so if i were you i shouldn't fire it as my first shot
    in reply at your question:yes,test promotes water retention,and this could be very uncomfortable especially in sensitive athletes.Some people in my gym are running 600mg of test and look a little "watery" but other guys are bloated by taking "only" 200 mg deca and 50mg test p...
    nolva is used to avoid gyno
    while you do have a right to your opinion, i disagree with you. deca will cause water retention and i wouldn't call it mild, in fact i would call it harsh. Water retention from test can be controlled with proper injection times and anti-es. i believe, and this is my opinion, that a newbie should ONLY run test.

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Stok

Ok if you were to cycle for leans gains and would do anything besides Test. What would it be?

I would rather do ED injections if that would help with bloat...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tt2323
    bro...i would really stick with only test for your first. you gotta know how you react to it as i should be the base of every cycle. i would run test enan at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks with PCT and see how that does. As far as leaning up, bulking, whatever it is all about your diet. If you eat very good, you might lean up. if you eat like crap you won't. Shoot it ED if you would like but that would keep blood levels stable.

bolded for his pleasure
    hell if HE isnt affraid of ED jects let him atleast go Tprop then he can easily mix some win in after about 5-6 weeks of that- depending on how he feels .. w/ prop if shyt gets bad he can stop it immediatly and transition straight into pct, if things are going well and he loves it he can always throw in some win or var mid cycle to Finish it up ...
    of course what do i know

ROSS is BACK is offline Banned

Test

Test is fine for your first cycle--Either Enanthate : 500mgs once a week or 250mgs twice a week. OR, run PROP at 50mg ED for 10 weeks. IF avoiding typical steorid side-effects are your PRIMARY concern, one should use more mild anabolics(MILD = Less effect on HPTA, no conversion to Estrogen or DHT)

IF THIS IS YOUR GOAL:

Run Oxandrolone(Anavar at 40mgs ED for 8 weeks, wrap up with Clomid Treatment, used in conjucntion with a TRIBULUS EXTRACT--Tribex, Tribestan.

Or you could run PRIMO(Injectable, Enanth) at 400mgs for 10weeks. FULL PCT

Or, "POOR MANS ANAVAR", which is a LOW DOSE Dianabol (15mgs) for 6 weeks, used with ARIMIDEX .

Ross Imposters

There seems to be IMPOSTERS. My MEMBER NAME will ALWAYS include "ROSS". And of course, one can easily distinguish MY dialect, from anther human. I will never attempt to ALTER my identity--I STAND BY EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID, and will continue to say.
    Last edited by ROSS is BACK; 05-22-2005 at 05:38 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    strap in kids...

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    dam I thought they shut rossOFF. sorry to jack the thread.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tt2323
    I changed to evryday and all sides I was experincing from acne to bloat to up and down energy levels went away. Everyday is the way....for me atleast JMO Was afraid of prop. because of ed, cant wait till next cycle, prop. is def. the base!! NY

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSS is BACK
    There seems to be IMPOSTERS. My MEMBER NAME will ALWAYS include "ROSS". And of course, one can easily distinguish MY dialect, from anther human. I will never attempt to ALTER my identity--I STAND BY EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID, and will continue to say.
    blah blah balh, atleast we had 1 day with out a ross of sorts!!

I was the #1 topic--

There were people who were asking LEGITIMATE questions--and everyone was suspicious that these people were me...LOL..it was hillarious. These guys were new too! AND, I have had imposters, and tons of emails and IMS...LOL

Thanks Hooker!

Also, Please visit BB.com to look at TheMindOfRoss STICKIES!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    For all the feds on the board Ross sells steroids to young teenagers in school. He makes his own steroids at home from powder. He also gets his gear from Mexico and drives it over the boarder. This guy is a drug dealer and user.
    well that wasnt very nice ...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    well that wasnt very nice ...
    Thats an example of hatred for somebody!

ahem...ok thats more like it so prop with winny...thanks Tai that made a lot of sense. That seems like a good idea

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I guess if Ross were near u , and u had no other legit supplier, he'd b ur hero. NO disrespect to anyone, but i hope we can prevent carrying over the flaming from the other threads. Anyway it's unlikely for most people that 250Mg/wk (or try 200 even) test will cause such sides. If that alone is not enuf ( give it time) , then try adding anavar ( if u can $) instead of more test. Just MHO

Thread Information