Thread: clen question

speedz is offline New Member

clen question

hey all,
    im wanting to know more about clen with regards to endurance. i am wanting to lose a few kgs. my diet is clean. sometimes i am training up till 6hrs. how would you go about taking it? would it help me in anyway? how long will it take for it to be out of my system?

thanks in advance.
    speedz

Cry0smate is offline Member

Also go to the profiles and look up hookers profile on clen , its a bit more up to date

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Also go to the profiles and look up hookers profile on clen, its a bit more up to date
    forgot about that, thanks!

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedz
    hey all,
    im wanting to know more about clen with regards to endurance. i am wanting to lose a few kgs. my diet is clean. sometimes i am training up till 6hrs. how would you go about taking it? would it help me in anyway? how long will it take for it to be out of my system?

thanks in advance.
    speedz
    Clen will restrict your endurance...not enhance. You might wanna look into citruline malate to help with stamina/endurance. You can find it at most nutrition sites/stores.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by speedz
    hey all,

thanks in advance.
    speedz
    Thats it? Only 6 hours?

I regularly train for 12-15hrs at a time....most people I know train for 24-48 hours straight, but I'm not as serious as them....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Thats it? Only 6 hours?

I regularly train for 12-15hrs at a time....most people I know train for 24-48 hours straight, but I'm not as serious as them....
    lmao

[QUOTE=IronAdam]Clen will restrict your endurance...not enhance. You might wanna look into citruline malate to help with stamina/endurance. You can find it at most nutrition sites/stores.

how will clen restrict my endurance? i wont be looking for gains in endurance on it, only fat loss.... what about when i come off it, will it still restrict my endurance? is there better things out there for shedding fat? T3 maybe with a high protein diet?

thanks
    speedz

bump

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    The only reason your endurance goes down on clen is because it fatigues you badly. I take some green tea or Thermogain before workouts to help get me through them. As far as Clen shredding fat it works different for everybody but I am in my 8th day of a 2 week cycle and have lost 5.5 pounds and looking pretty ripped.

so if i took it for a short 7-8 days i would, depending on how my body handles it, lose weight? what about when i come off it, my endurance would just be normal?

thanks

Thread Information