I am doing:
    weeks 1-10
    test prop 75mg ED
    weeks 2-10
    tren 50mg ED
    weeks 6-10
    winny 50mg ED
    Nov/arimidex thru entire cycle
    Not really a PCT, maybe some clomid and or HCG , dont naturally produce test, so dont need to do too much, but just in case I still do..
    What should be expected from a cycle like this? I read some say it is a excellent bulk cycle, some say its a cutting cycle, and some say it is the best of both worlds, what to expect? Ibust my ass in the gym!

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    I am doing:
    weeks 1-10
    test prop 75mg ED
    weeks 2-10
    tren 50mg ED
    weeks 6-10
    winny 50mg ED
    Not really a PCT, maybe some clomid and or HCG , dont naturally produce test, so dont need to do too much, but just in case I still do..
    What should be expected from a cycle like this? I read some say it is a excellent bulk cycle, some say its a cutting cycle, and some say it is the best of both worlds, what to expect? Ibust my ass in the gym!
    ok, before anyone comments on your cycle..
    please go into detail about "not really a pct, maybe some clomid or hcg, DONT NATURALLY PRODUCE TEST"
    r u saying u dont produce testosterone - meaning woman would be strongewr then you.. please straighten me out if i am wrong..
    but if u dont produce test, means u dont have balls... lol

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    ok, before anyone comments on your cycle..
    please go into detail about "not really a pct, maybe some clomid or hcg , DONT NATURALLY PRODUCE TEST"
    r u saying u dont produce testosterone - meaning woman would be strongewr then you.. please straighten me out if i am wrong..
    but if u dont produce test, means u dont have balls... lol

HRT.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    hrt? sorry, im not sure???

Aboot is offline Banned
    Hormone Replacement Therapy.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    I am doing:
    weeks 1-10
    test prop 75mg ED
    weeks 2-10
    tren 50mg ED
    weeks 6-10
    winny 50mg ED

As for your cycle, everything looks good. What are your stats? Have you ever used tren before? The tren should give you big strength gains and depending on your diet, etc. you should definitely notice some fat loss. I'm not a big fan of winny, but that's just a personal opinion. Good luck.

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    HRT, my balls are fine by the way. All I can tell you is this. When I was 15 I started to stop growing in height, went to a endochronologist and he said that my test and growth were severely low. I was 19 started at the gym, I weighed at the time 127lbs, that was 6 years ago. I am only 5'7. I put on 25 lbs over about 4 1/2 years. then stopped, completely, hired trainers, dietitions, and worked out for another year, no change in size maybe a little more ripped. I was told get my test levels checked. I did and the number was 102 fasting. So I never felt weird, and I have sex almost everyday and no erectile problems watsoever. They have me on a rub on test, but I dont use it cause it makes me feel weird and tired. But I did do 3 cycles of test cyp/deca at 500/350, and I weigh in now at 177lbs with 13% body fat, all around my waist and believe me its alot on a short guy. I do my cardio, not worried about the waist area. Hope that helps.. So why dont you like winny? I never used tren before, people say winny or tren make your hair fall out, is that a myth?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i would only run this cycle right up to contest. this would be a good cutting cycle. i would run something else for bulking.

Thread Information