nixfan712 is offline Junior Member

What to tell my friend

Last edited by nixfan712; 12-05-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    tell him it'll be the end of his sex life as he knows it

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if he does not listen to you let him do wat he wants,he will soon listen to you next time!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll never understand why guys at the peak of there natural testosterone producing part of their lives, just don't train like animals to get the most out of this very precious time!

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    I'll never understand why guys at the peak of there natural testosterone producing part of their lives, just don't train like animals to get the most out of this very precious time!
    Thats the truth...If you have decent genes you can gain close to 10lbs a year naturally if you eat right and bust your a$$ at 18-20

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Thats the truth...If you have decent genes you can gain close to 10lbs a year naturally if you eat right and bust your a$$ at 18-20
    10lbs a year? You can gain way more than that!!! I gained 30 remaining at the same bf and it's not even been a year since I started training at my gym! And I'm natural! You just gotta stick to your diet.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    10lbs a year? You can gain way more than that!!! I gained 30 remaining at the same bf and it's not even been a year since I started training at my gym! And I'm natural! You just gotta stick to your diet.
    You can't gain 30lbs of LBM in a year naturally unless you started at 100lbs and are 6 feet tall... its impossible. 15lbs is possible for a newbie, 10lbs for a deciently sized guy with experiance, if you're lucky. We're talking muscle mass here not over all weight

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    You can't gain 30lbs of LBM in a year naturally unless you started at 100lbs and are 6 feet tall... its impossible. 15lbs is possible for a newbie, 10lbs for a deciently sized guy with experiance, if you're lucky. We're talking muscle mass here not over all weight
    OK I started out at 179 lbs last august and I'm up at 208 right now and I have lower body fat than by then. I even gone up to 220 but cutted down to 204 one month ago. I'm 6'2". I started at 12% bf and I'm supposedly around 10.5-11% right now.

I started training earlier, January 2004 and I was 155lbs at 6'2". Just took care of my diet, did pushups, bench press, straight bar curls and crunches at home for 8 months before I subscribed to the gym in august.

Do I have good genetics? Maybe, I don't know, I was always skinny all my life. Did I stick to my diet, workouts and did I sleep enough each and every night? You're d*mned right!

Before I even started working out I had all my sh*t outlined. Thanks god to this website.

Dedication is the key. Period.

Me is Me is offline Banned
    all you can do is state your opinion. send him over here...just tell him listen befrore you juice goto steroid .com....tell him to run a search and not to be an idiot..just for a minute

Thread Information