Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheMindOfRoss

Thread: Girls dating steroid user

ACAZORES is offline Member

Girls dating steroid user

What do American girls say about guys who use steroids , in my Island in Portugal they are afraid to date guys who use steroids cause they are big.
    Also do you guys get bad rap on the streets from people if you are big due steroid use ?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    we only tell a select few we do.......its nobodys business

But dont average people knows the difference if you are using gear or not,
    I am only 220lbs and everybody says that I use gear

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Most people have no clue. Everyone is very nieve about steroids . Thats why there is such a big ordeal over professional sports and juice.

I have got to a point that people who talk bad about steroid users is because they are jealouse, cause we are big and cause we know something about chemestry.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

in AMERICA

In AMERICA...girls LOVE muscles! Just not TOO much muscle. If you want a good idea of what American girls like, check out my thread "Why TEST should not be in EVERY cycle"....lol
    shsgrizzly likes this.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I do feel that there is a point where some girls begin to get scared of guys that are too big.

znak is offline Senior Member
    My wife loves it and judging by the reaction of women on the beach, I would say most women like it. I am not huge (6'1" 220), but just looking at me, even in a suit, there is no doubt that I work out very hard.

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    I really don't give a shit what people think. I am doing something for myself, if they think there is something wrong with that, they can go **** themselves.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    its no bodies business, its our medication. only people that r worthy of wanting to get help in developing their bodies r the ones that i tell.

smegs is offline Member
    where i live in toronto if my girl friends found out they would flip out, they would think its just a stupid vain stage of my life or something

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    the 2 girls i have dated since being ON i was leary to tell but i cant hide it so i did. they didnt care and i think honestly they like it. They know you take care of yourself and your only going to look better as the time goes on. I never realized how much girls are just like guys until i got big. When we see a girl that has an ok face but a banging body we go for them. they are exactly the same. I am not a bad looking guy at all but i get a ton more ass now that i am getting swole.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    People have been accusing me of being on steroids since i was 16 wrestling in highschool i just really started my first cycle. Now people are really saying it, people are jealous and want to be as big as most of us. I find girls dont like the big bulk look, they like to see the lean, ripped up, 6 pack look. I dont think girls are afraid of a guys size when hes on steroids, i think there more afraid of the so called "rage" that we are all stereo typed to have. kinda ignorant isnt it?

helpmeAAS! is offline New Member
    A couple of girls found out about me using steroids , and if they ever gave me crap about it, I would just say "if there was an injection you could take to look hotter, would you?". That usually shuts them up- they do love the muscles, so it seems like they dont care.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    there are girls that tell me to stop using steroids because they're bad for me and think it's stupid. those are also the same girls that are always asking me to take off my shirt so other girls can see my back. funny how things work.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    my wife complains everytime I am on because she says it makes me bitchy and mean, yet she never asks me stop and always lets me buy another cycle. That should tell ya something

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    In AMERICA...girls LOVE muscles! Just not TOO much muscle. If you want a good idea of what American girls like, check out my thread "Why TEST should not be in EVERY cycle"....lol
    jebus criste!!!!!!!! ross, give up on your thread nobody cares, stop hijackiing another thread to prove your stupid little ego trip again.let it go! AND AS FOR THE QUESTION ASKED, you tell girls as little as you have to about what you do, and i don't think girls here are affraid of bigger guys.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well for being a big fat ole dude I seem to do well.........if any woman is scared to talk to me because of my size then they have a very small brain and not worthy of my attention to begin with. Judging books by their cover means you sometimes miss out on a good read.

Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    What do American girls say about guys who use steroids, in my Island in Portugal they are afraid to date guys who use steroids cause they are big.
    Not everyone that uses steroids is big..

needle is offline Senior Member
    I think in the gym people wonder about me personally . Especially with my group of close friends, they seemed to figure it out after I gained about 30 plus! My amigos could careless, but I get weird looks from there girl friends lol! I think people have a sense of the juicer, i get weird stares in the mall every once in a while.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I have been accused of it since my junior year in high school, because I have always been strong. After everybody started saying it, I started my first cycle. A few of my friends knew, and there were a lot of people with their suspicions.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Today since steroids are becoming more and more common, it is the first thing people jump to. 80% of the time its true, but even if you gained the weight naturally you're still going to be accused of taking something.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    the love big guys here in america

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    in my Island in Portugal they are afraid to date guys who use steroids cause they are big.
    Yeah in China it's not the best thing to be big. When 99.99% of the Chinese guys around you are 5'5" and 130 lbs and the girls are all 5' and 100 lbs, then your average American who works out seems pretty imposing in comparison. Girls say I scare them because I'm strong. Maybe they're used to being hit by guys or have seen their mother beat by their father, so a big guy to them just means the potential for a bigger beating.... That's just sad, really sad.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I can't wait to be a freaky looking motherf**ker, but I'm taking my time and doing it right. I'm hoping to be the big guy chicks like but also the big and healthy guy I want to be. It's more for me everything I want to become but ya of course it's nice to have chicks dig your guns and legs....I just want to be a freak......thats all.....

just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I can't wait to be a freaky looking motherf**ker, but I'm taking my time and doing it right. I'm hoping to be the big guy chicks like but also the big and healthy guy I want to be. It's more for me everything I want to become but ya of course it's nice to have chicks dig your guns and legs....I just want to be a freak......thats all.....

just my 2 cents...
    I agree the FREAKER the better lets get f***ing huge. When I hit that size of a freak i think im going to inform the people ya i use steroids what you going to do about!

wallycn is offline Banned
    they never care until you get in a fight and then its the juice your a ****ing steriod monster and you are out of control. To tell or not to tell??????????????

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    The two funniest comments I have got from girls were: "You look like an animal" and "Do you work life guard?" even though I'm NOT that huge but some girls are used to skinny guys and they get very scared when they see someone who has larger frame.

But I never told anyone when I juiced.
    Last edited by Alex2; 05-20-2005 at 07:39 AM.

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    I don't think its as much of an issue here as its a bit more common to see big guys on an everyday basis just hitting the streets...larger population with a bigger appetite alone kind of diminishes the size issue.

I'm a lean 245 lbs and I see load of people larger than me everyday...of course most are not in shape, but it still has a blending effect. If I'm standing in line behind a 250+ lb woman it tends to draw attention of size aways.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Right. We are afterall the most obese country in the world. Plus "big" guys are all over the media, just like tall skinny girls so many people not only see it as the norm, but also as the prefered way to look

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It's nobody's business

The OutLord is offline Member
    Girls..!!!
    I have my love..!! my cycle and The gym lol
    My frends and i have a gym..! for use self :-> .

Never mainde..!! But
    Iknow what you say..!!
    hmmm Meny people think that a steroid user are stupid Or Crazy Or Huligans....!
    and that make me very pisst..!
    The thing is..
    what i beliv is..!
    when a Hobby user or some One .. drink alcohol..! on a cycle..!
    and get a some Pisst off..!
    and do things that thay normaly dont do!!.
    that is the time...!
    When the ****ING MEDIA AND NEWSPAPPER GET THE BIG PENSIL

Ther is meny face on reason whay good workout folk dont get the respekt thay reply..!

LIKE THIS.. IF a fame folk get busted on steroid..!!
    what are meny people think!!!
    He is yust a fake..!! and he or she have a dokter so every thing go right..!
    But..!! if a standard normal folk get busted on steroid..!! sudenly you are a som frek or some thing that easy murder or kicks as for nothing..!!!

So!!! i blame mis use cycle and alckohol for the moste..!! off this..!
    ther is meny way to lock att things..! and this is one offf mine..!

AND MENY PEOPLE DONT REALY KNOW WHAT STEROID REALY IS..!AND THAT.. IS WHAT NEWSPAPPER WALK ON....!

for me and my whay to lock at thing... is ther no problem whit steroid .. cycle..!
    use it whit respekt..! and the ****ing media or Newspapper whil burn in hel..!
    (Nothing to say)

sorry Bad Englich :->

enybody!!! egree??

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Lounge

Lets move this to the LOUNGE....

Lets move this to the LOUNGE....

?? what do you mean ??

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    Yeah in China it's not the best thing to be big. When 99.99% of the Chinese guys around you are 5'5" and 130 lbs and the girls are all 5' and 100 lbs, then your average American who works out seems pretty imposing in comparison. Girls say I scare them because I'm strong. Maybe they're used to being hit by guys or have seen their mother beat by their father, so a big guy to them just means the potential for a bigger beating.... That's just sad, really sad.
    Really? All the chinese born girls i have met have been very attracted to my size/strength. I guess you are just no TheMindofRoss when it comes to the ladies

But seriously, I think when they say they are scared of you, it's just their way of hitting on you.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Roid use is a big part of my life but from here on out I dont think I will ever tell my next steady Girl about roids. I just had pretty bad break up. It got to the pint where she was refering to me as steroids in public.
    That was my nick name Steroids she would be like hey steroids or something stupid like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff01
    Roid use is a big part of my life but from here on out I dont think I will ever tell my next steady Girl about roids. I just had pretty bad break up. It got to the pint where she was refering to me as steroids in public.
    That was my nick name Steroids she would be like hey steroids or something stupid like that.

OMG!! ( she was refering to me as steroids in public....!!! )

That is when my minde explod like a Raw V8..!
    And try to keep me Colde is not easy...!

It is hard some time.. Exact the same thing have happent to me to....!

Ive gotten that to!!! They do it to piss you off ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got a better one tho- the first time I EXPERIMENTED with Steroids I was a senior HS, my girl friend of 2 years told my parents !!!
    My life lesson with juice and girls is that DONT TELL them no matter how close you are to them! They will use it against u at all costs!

Thread Information