rimz is offline Junior Member

How is this cycle?

I was wondering what you guys think about this for my first cycle. I am 5'8", 160 lbs, 21 in a few months, under 10% bf, been lifting for 2 years. My bench max is around 225. I have hit a spot and I can't gain anything. I am looking to gain 10-15 pounds of solid muscle.

Was thinking of doing a cycle like this:

Sust250 500mg wk 1-8
    Dbol 30mg ed wk 1-4

Ofcourse follow it up with clomid and have some nolva on hand. How does this look? Would you add deca or will I see good results off of this. Remember I am a college student so price is a concern. If I can get descent results without adding deca I would rather do that. Thanks.

rimz

KeyMastur is offline VET
    not too bad. maybe throw in some deca or EQ to run along side it. possibly extend the sus and deca / eq to 10 weeks if you can afford it.

so you're in college and price is a concern. but you should be able to find some ttokkyo deca 300 for maybe 150 or less from someone. you could run the deca at 300 mg's for 10 weeks, and sus at 500 mg's for 10 weeks, along with the d-bol in the beginning.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 04-14-2002 at 07:09 PM.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    like key says,
    you don't NEED eq or deca but it would make a difference for sure. For a first cycle you will probably be pleased with what you have though...looks ok to me

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, extend the Sus250 for 10 weeks if possible. And inject every 5 days. That's a total of 14 amps. With the DBol there in the beginning to kick start, i'd say you'll gain a good 15-20lbs if you do it right. Remember, diet is a key issue here, u have to eat like an animal! If you don't have all the resources, I'd say wait till next year, and hit the cycle then. Think about it well though.

Good luck

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good to me and i second the need to lengthen the cycle if u don't throw in eq/deca .

bump!!

Do you guys think if I hit this sust250 every 4 days and dbol 30mg ed for 4 weeks. Then sometime around Thanksgiving do the exact same cycle but add deca 200 mg every 4 days with the sust. Does that sound like a good idea? Then come back after these 2 bulking cycles and do a cutting cycle for next summer. How does that plan sound. I know I am planning way ahead but I would rather go ahead and know what I am gonna do before I start anything.

rimz

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Hey man I am gonna run the Same cycle..It will be my first also..But I am gonna do 50mg ed of d-bol..and Sust, and maybe some EQ if I can afford it.. From what every one told me, it sounds like a good first stack.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Looks good. I think you'll gain about 20-25 lbs if you diet well.

Thread Information