Thread: T.T. deca 300?

murph is offline Member

T.T. deca 300?

I have a quick question for anyone with T.T. deca 300 ....well i used it with my last cycle and loved it (no problems)
    and then i just got some again and the bottle looks different,hmmm......? there is no dog on this one but it says the right stuff ...(the same as the last one) I will try to take a pic of it and post it after this but my cam kinda stinks.lol thanx ppl

murph is offline Member
    Well my question would be then, is this real or not has anyone else seen these (the ones with no dog)?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no dog ????? where'd you pick this up from ?

murph is offline Member
    got them in mexico. all the others (the E.Q. the cyp) had the dog .the vet said the lable changed just confirming it here with you guys

KeyMastur is offline VET
    not to my recollection have the labels changed.......any chance you could post a pic ??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    should look like this :

Unity66 is offline Associate Member

yep..........

im using batch #075 @2ml/wk to expediate the wound-healing effect on a recent knee surgury..........im in wk three and gaining LBM, only doing physical therapy and one-legged push-ups......

and........lots of protein/caloric, nutient-dense food

Unity66

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: yep..........

Originally posted by Unity66
    im using batch #075 @2ml/wk to expediate the wound-healing effect on a recent knee surgury..........im in wk three and gaining LBM, only doing physical therapy and one-legged push-ups......

and........lots of protein/caloric, nutient-dense food

Unity66
    quick question.....what does this mean ??? just curious, cause it doesn't have much to do with the question of this thread....

unless of course you are saying that you have TT deca w/o the dog on the label....

murph is offline Member
    i will put up a pic in a sec i am taking a few now thanks though

Unity66 is offline Associate Member

damn.........

brother.........whats with the attitude. no, if its not as the pic you showed i would not purchase it. you want to try and talk down to me about a post.

ill be the bigger man........no, my post did not have shit to do with the post in question....no disrespect implied!

btw.......nice to meet you ole' boy!

in solidairty,

Unity66

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: damn.........

Originally posted by Unity66
    brother.........whats with the attitude. no, if its not as the pic you showed i would not purchase it. you want to try and talk down to me about a post.

ill be the bigger man........know, my post did not have shit to do with the post in question....no disrespect implied!

btw.......nice to meet you ole' boy!

in solidairty,

Unity66
    i wasn't tryin to cop an attitude. just curious....so relax......just don't see the point in a post that hasn't much to do with the guy's question.....know what i mean ??? i got no beef with you...

Thread Information