lunchmeat is offline New Member

going to mexico.

Whats up fellas, some buddies of mine are going to los cabos. They wanna get some stenox halostein. Anyone of you guys what phamarcies got them?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Uh, this shouldn't really be answered on the open forums. Not a good move.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    so is that all they plan on running?!?!?

No not at all. He is going on a cycle test,eq and halo at the cos he has a bench competition coming up

If its not a good idea to ask on the board , sorry about that.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everywhere....Halo is very popular in mexico right now and has been for a while now..
    Have the cab driver give you a ride one place look around and a second if neccesarry..
    Do not by from the places on the main strip, jump in a cab and go uptown a ways, the cops arn't so suspicious there...

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Uh, this shouldn't really be answered on the open forums. Not a good move.
    Why,steriods are legal in mexico and he made refs to smuggling...As far as it being a source post, it's not anybody can cross the border grab a taxi and get whatever they want...No flame intended guy,just speaking my mind..

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    im taking a cruise to cozmuel (spelling is probably way off). I didn't intend on buying any gear but I think I might take a drive and pop into some pharmacias to check out prices. Anyone have any experience with that city or area?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    im taking a cruise to cozmuel (spelling is probably way off). I didn't intend on buying any gear but I think I might take a drive and pop into some pharmacias to check out prices. Anyone have any experience with that city or area?
    tourist area's carry the most fakes and highest price gear in mex....

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    tourist area's carry the most fakes and highest price gear in mex....
    yeah, I know that. That's why i said i was gonna take a drive... but out of the area, to find some hookups. Im sure 15-30 miles out of the city there is bound to be something, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    yeah, I know that. That's why i said i was gonna take a drive... but out of the area, to find some hookups. Im sure 15-30 miles out of the city there is bound to be something, right?
    A good drive into the mainland and you can find some good places..I kinda like the adventure...The best places IMO are the out of the way places..Just be sure to go in broad day light...Man Ive got some stories about mexico after dark.Iam lucky to be alive...

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Why,steriods are legal in mexico and he made refs to smuggling...As far as it being a source post, it's not anybody can cross the border grab a taxi and get whatever they want...No flame intended guy,just speaking my mind..

Just the fact that US Customs has been known to watch the pharmacies that are frequented by those buying anabolics and catch them when crossing over again. I wouldn't think it would be wise to advertise which pharmacies are the best. It may be overly cautious, but it is something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Just the fact that US Customs has been known to watch the pharmacies that are frequented by those buying anabolics and catch them when crossing over again. I wouldn't think it would be wise to advertise which pharmacies are the best. It may be overly cautious, but it is something to think about.
    There is never such thing as over cautious when it comes to going to jail...
    I hear you bro, but the amount of steriods crossing the border ED is mind-blowing..They cant get them all..Just don't walk through customs line with a tank top at 5'10 250 rock..You will get searched..LOL

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    i took a cruise to cozumel and visited a couple pharmacias a couple years ago. The prescription drugs were at semi-decent prices, but the gear was ridiculous. THey wanted 15.00 for Sust 250mg/ml 1ml already in a syringe, making it virtually impossible to sneak back on the cruise. At that price tho, who gives a f*ck how its packaged. On a side note if your not on cycle check out carlos and charleys, they have these yard long mixed drinks that got me TARDED---good times!!! i woke up later that night back on the boat watchin a video of me and my buddies(and some random females, im not gay)in a huge spring break orgy, of which i still have no recollection other than what ive seen on video.

Quote Originally Posted by cwhid
    i took a cruise to cozumel and visited a couple pharmacias a couple years ago. The prescription drugs were at semi-decent prices, but the gear was ridiculous. THey wanted 15.00 for Sust 250mg/ml 1ml already in a syringe, making it virtually impossible to sneak back on the cruise. At that price tho, who gives a f*ck how its packaged. On a side note if your not on cycle check out carlos and charleys, they have these yard long mixed drinks that got me TARDED---good times!!! i woke up later that night back on the boat watchin a video of me and my buddies(and some random females, im not gay)in a huge spring break orgy, of which i still have no recollection other than what ive seen on video.
    Those 15 dollar pre-filled syringes got me through alot of tough times...
    We used to get them for 4 bucks a peice though...You can walk into gas station and by organon sus...LOL

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    yeah the one with the big sign that says

el STEROID PHARMACIA

:LOL:

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    yeah the one with the big sign that says

el STEROID PHARMACIA

:LOL:
    plus gas and beverages LOL

Thread Information