ballplayer is offline Junior Member

getting them out of system

Hey all,
    I see that the detection time for equipoise is 3-4months and I wanted to know if there was any way I could get it out of my system sooner than that. I'll be done with it by the end of august and I need to be clean by the end of November. Is that possible? Please let me know of any useful products or ideas that could help me clean it out of me by then. Thanks for helping out.

XNCAAPLAYR is offline New Member

Equipoise (Boldenone U.) detection times

I have read that Equipoise (Boldenone U.) does not leave your system in 3-4 months and it can be detected for up to 18 like Deca . I have seen this documented in several sources. I don't think that the detection time list is accurate for EQ. It makes sense b/c boldenone undecylenate has a very long ester attached for its long activity and oil based substances have a high affinity for fat cells which means that this substance will attach to fat cells and is stubborn about leaving the system b/c of the longer ester and the oil base. It is difficult to get rid of any oil base other than test (b/c its not a foreign substance its just a t:E ratio test) b/c of their affinity for fat cells. The more active you are before a test (the more fat cells u burn up) the more metabolites will be passed in the urine.

XNCAAPLAYR is offline New Member

Equipoise (Boldenone U.) detection times

I have read that Equipoise (Boldenone U.) does not leave your system in 3-4 months and it can be detected for up to 18 like Deca . I have seen this documented in several sources. I don't think that the detection time list is accurate for EQ. It makes sense b/c boldenone undecylenate has a very long ester attached for its long activity and oil based substances have a high affinity for fat cells which means that this substance will attach to fat cells and is stubborn about leaving the system b/c of the longer ester and the oil base. It is difficult to get rid of any oil base other than test (b/c its not a foreign substance its just a t:E ratio test) b/c of their affinity for fat cells. The more active you are before a test (the more fat cells u burn up) the more metabolites will be passed in the urine.

Thread Information