Thread: Freezer test

Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member

Freezer test

I read that you can put your gear in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, and when the oil becomes less soluable, the hormone will separate and appear cloudy. Is this valid? Does it damage the gear at all?

Thanks.

....from what I understand that test really doesn't prove anything nowadays...I guess it used to be reliable like when I first started reading boards like 6 yrs ago...With the quality of fakes freezer test is no good...

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    why do you need to do this

I really don't need to do it...I just read it on a different board and was intrigued.

It could possibly crash your gear, so you could see the chemical and oil seperate, then you'd just need to reheat it to re-dissolve it...

It won't tell you if the stuff you have is test or deca or whatever, or if it's over or underdosed...... just that there's some kind of chemicle in your oil.

Thanks for the info. Just something I came across and wondered about it's validity. Oh yeah...I didn't post it, but last Wednesday I did my first shot. Very easy.

Welcome to the darkside LUUUUUUKE

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_Skywalker
    Thanks for the info. Just something I came across and wondered about it's validity. Oh yeah...I didn't post it, but last Wednesday I did my first shot. Very easy.
    .You will soon realize they power of the DARK SIDE....LUUUUUUUUKE...They shots get easier everytime...

I think the only thing you can get out of a freezer test is see how much ba is in your gear cause ba wont freez.

Thread Information