Thread: Diet Question

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member

Diet Question

Sorry I had to post this question here but it seems no one pays attention to the diet questions forum I am on a cutting cycle and was wondering if eating nuts and seeds would be a good idea. I've read that they contain healthy fats and other things. I was gonna pick up some peanuts at Sam's Club today but wasn't sure about their place in a cutting diet. Any comments/suggestions welcome.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    If your looking for an excuse to eat nuts because their so fucking addictive then yes I have heard the fats from them are "good" fats, but you have to eat them in moderation. If you really want to make your fats productive I think flax oil is a better way to go. I feel ya though man, my mom brought home a bag of pistachios the other day and damn me if I didn't eat half the bag.

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    hell yeah, I ate like a whole bag of sunflower seeds in like an hour this weekend. But the reason I ask is cause I heard they curb appetite along with pytochemicals and vitamin E. But I also have heard some good things about Flax oil. How is it? Has anyone here tried it? Do you mix it with a drink or just down the hatch? Sorry about all the questions, I'm new to this cutting shit, I'm an Ecto who's used to eating everything in sight.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Flax tastes pretty bad, but if you throw it in with a meal replacement its not so bad. Also, if you are looking to get some nuts or seeds of some kind-try soy bean seeds. I eat a handful of those every once in a while, they taste good as hell if you get the spicy ones plus they have a good amount amount of protien in them for a seed.

Thread Information